9/22 Loudogg AMPS 258 +3 304 +9.5 305 PMPS 329 +3 246 +6 136 +8 90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

September 21, 2018 Condo

Good morning all!
    Happy Caturday! Lou made it to the lagoon yesterday, but it was relatively short-lived. I'm still flummoxed at his inability to just cruise on a dose. Even if he doesn't go super low he still bounces right up afterwards. So frustrating. His BGs went up rather slowly last night, and I hope he doesn't continue to climb today. I think I'd be happier with the bouncing if he'd at least not bounce so high. A girl can dream, right?! Ha. Today we work on the apartment and I hope we can at least get the rest of the junk out so we can start cleaning. I'm hopeful it all goes quickly and easily so we can put the place behind us!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties stay safe. There seems to be so many beans and kitties in need lately. While I can't always list everyone by name, please know that I have been thinking about you all almost constantly. I am sending all the love, healing, and comfort vines I can. As well as many hugs and scritches. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

It seems a lot of made it to the lagoon last night and are now resting up for tonight.

Don't work to hard today.