9/22 Luci AMPS 278,2+246, 4+212,7+246,PMPS 248,2+223,4+230,10+196

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Nice surfing!

A little high start this morning - nothing like yesterday...guess she's re-learning her skills?

Yesterday was good she surfed for quite a while - the was a little wobbly at first and thought she wanted to see her ole pals, da sharks:eek:...but mama scared them away with some MC and a tiny nugget of kitty krack (treats)...and she got back on little surfboard and was hanging 20 until early afternoon..her usual nadirs...good girl. Mama's happy with her
    :cat:

Maybe she'll be good today and do a little surfing? One never knows...:rolleyes:

My biggest challenge is keeping her away from the contraband...garbage, candy bars, etc. :facepalm:

Happy Caturday to all here in L&L land. Hope your day is restful and calm. Sending vines to
    @Squalliesmom and @Chris & China - for their poor sick kitties. Hope those vets know what they're doing...:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Contraband free house, is there such a thing? Luci back on board now, show Olive how to do it during the day.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

I have no idea. When you think you've secured everything, they find something else. I've been eyeing our garbage can wondering how I can secure it since Lou's new-found fascination with it. :rolleyes: Hopefully Luci will come back down for you today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

That was a beautiful cycle yesterday! Luci, show us again how you can do that. :D

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as a secure garbage can..:arghh: Unfortunately. @Kelly and Buddy can share the details with you...I though Luci was the champ of contraband until I read about Buddy - he gets the trophy just about every time - that boy can open cabinet doors! Luci hasn't mastered that art - yet - and i hope she never does. The only trash can in our house that's truly unreachable for her is the one under the kitchen sink - it has to be pulled out on rails in order to access the top - because it's a close fit to the bottom of the sink - even if she got the door open she'd have a hard time getting the double bins pulled out enough to climb into the top - but as usual - I must never say never...she'd work it out somehow and find a way...but so far, so good on that one. It's all the others where I should know better than to ever put contraband (like Hershey's kisses - even though double wrapped in plastic grocery bags) into an open office tall bin - was no match for Miss Jaws herself who shredded those plastic bags like they were nothing...sheesh :rolleyes: