9/23 Tomcat PMPS 68, +1=53, +1.5=44, +2.5=61, +4=66

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tomtom13, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomtom13

tomtom13 Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=105012

hello all

well, I guess I feel better now taking the reduction this AM! I know this is the depot talking...so we will stick with this dose.

I did have to "give in" and open up some MC tonight....I tried to hold out and let him surf like last night with just LC....but that 44 so early in the cycle was just too scary for me :shock:

as always!!,,, I will regret doing that.....I have to always think that at the TIME ...it was the right decision.

here is the question:

Tom is throwing me some weird numbers lately:

mid-cycle today I get that high 158 mid cycle with really no food within 3 hours of that test.....

I am thinking all afternoon he will be very high come PMPS......but he was low, even after a generous meal at +10

I assume his nadir is changing? He has had many PS nadirs lately, where he has had normal nadirs in the past....

what does that mean...if anything?

thanks all

~Kelly

Thanks Wendy for your advice last night....I will use it soon....always appreciate your words

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 9/23 Tomcat PMPS 68, +1=53, +1.5=44

Would "Because he's a cat" help? :lol: :lol:

Gotta love them!! We all do what we think is best at the time...If we could get our kitties to read the same manual we do, it sure would make this a lot easier!!

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Re: 9/23 Tomcat PMPS 68, +1=53, +1.5=44

Surf a little higher please Tomcat! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nadirs can and do change. Some cats (like a certain black and white cat I know) seem to point blindfolded at a dartboard when deciding when their nadir will be. Maybe you are one of the luck ones. It just helps keep us on our toes. :lol:

4. tomtom13

tomtom13 Member

Thanks you two

I feel better....now that I know that "nadirs can and do change"! and it doesn't mean A THING!! go figure ;-)

~kelly

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Kelly --

I'm not sure that I'd feed a "generous" meal at +10. It might be inflating your pre-shot numbers. A snack before +10 is probably a better strategy. Tomcat's numbers look good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.