9/24 Trouble- Update- Still OTJ PMTest 91

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Asrael, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone-
    It's been a long time, and a busy summer- so haven't posted very much.
    We tested Trouble today for the first time in a few weeks- and he is still hanging in there- OTJ with a 91.

It's the longest he has been OTJ- 4 months. We test him every few weeks (but don't update the spreadsheet enough).

He is great- super purry and lovey dovey.. maybe because he doesn't get pokes all the time?
    and Chela our civvie is good too- I know they are both not looking forward to the change in weather.. the have been loving the sunshine, the garden and outside.

I am great- very busy- but good overall. Summer went by way too fast for me... But did make it to the river and the water quite a few times:)

I hope you are all well- think about everyone here on the board often! Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

and Vines to all the kitties in need :)

Red & Rover (GA) likes this.
  2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good job staying OTJ, Trouble! Keep it going.
    The summer flew by here, too. Actually, it is back: hotter than it ever was during the summer. Rusty is suffering in his fur coat.

Good to hear from you and great that Trouble and Chela are doing well.

Asrael likes this.
  3. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

And good to hear from you too! Enjoy that beautiful heat- I will send cool vines to Rusty :) Thinking sea breezes sent his way!

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

How lovely to see a Trouble update and know that he is being No Trouble (anti-jinx)!!

I know you are busy - see your posts on FB! Glad that all is well with you and yours.

Asrael likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Trouble is doing well with his OTJ and Chela is doing well too. It's good to see an update and hear things are going well for you too.

Asrael likes this.
  6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Asrael! It is so good to hear from you! And glad that Trouble is still OTJ! Fingers and Paws crossed!

The summer did fly by way to quickly but right now we are enjoying Indian Summer as it decided to turn hot here again. It was 90 on Sat and Sunday and will be again today. :rolleyes:

Thanks for stopping by Bubba's thread yesterday. Yes, he is back OTJ again. He enjoyed 6 glorious months. Took him to have his teeth cleaned one month shy of a year to be proactive.......and I think the stress of that and then company here for 4 nights stressed him to much and he couldn't recover. Then he had hairball after hairball and then I discovered he had tapeworms. So, I think it was the perfect storm to knock him out. But, he is regulated now and I am hoping to be able to bring him off the juice slowly again.

Stop by again when you can to tell us how everyone is doing. :bighug:

Asrael likes this.
  7. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone! I think of you all often- this board is why Trouble is OTJ.

@Bobbie And Bubba - I totally understand about the dentistry.. I really believe that is what kicked Trouble back on the juice after his first remission. Poor little guy!- And all those delectable mice dinners probably don't help either with the tapeworm! I trust fully that Bubba will be off the juice soon again- :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  8. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Good boy my little no Trouble. Is that a new avatar? Glad you all are doing well and hope the weather hold out for you a little longer. Give the kitties extra scritches for me.

Asrael likes this.
  9. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

Nope same avatar:) I will give the boys extra schritches- and you send Moo and Leo lots of pets from us too!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.