9/25 Missy AMPS 239, +4.5 208, bounce?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Priya&Missy, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Priya&Missy

Priya&Missy Member

Good morning, after a few days of lovely blues and greens we’re back to some yellows... :banghead:
    The SS is updated; does this look like a bounce?

Also she isn’t eating well so I’ve given her mirataz and I’m hoping that helps soon :(

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I would have liked to see what she had in store after that 188 last night - I know it's miserable to have to set an alarm to get up and check...but if you're working during the day, the only chance you have is at night to see how low she's going mid-cycle. I'd say the number this morning is most likely a bounce from a surprise to her system - a lower number than she's used to...

3. Priya&Missy

Priya&Missy Member

I don’t stay up to check on nights where the +4 is that high because I don’t think it’s likely it would go low but I guess it’s possible. Judging from the data it looks like she goes low on days where the +4 is 100 or less. I’ll be checking more frequently tomorrow since it’s my day off

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's possible she went lower last night and is bouncing.

5. Priya&Missy

Priya&Missy Member

I thought maybe she was bouncing from a few days ago when she hit green at night but I figured the bounce would’ve cleared by now...

6. Priya&Missy

Priya&Missy Member

PMPS was 266. I increased her dose to 0.75 from 0.5. Hopefully we get some better number soon.