9/29 AMPS 146 Surfed greens all night with help of food. Do I keep the same dose?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Andrea M., Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrea M.

Andrea M. Member

With the help of food, Sweet Pea, surfed greens most of the night. She is still within the normal range. Should I keep the dose of 2.5 units (Lantus) or reduce?

2. Andrea M.

Andrea M. Member

She had a large drop last night after 2.5 units (366 down to 73 in 4 hours). It took me feeding her a little each hour to hold her last night.

3. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

Andrea @Andrea M. - Have you also posted on the Lantus forum...? Will see if I can get some Lantus eyes here for you....

Will you be around to monitor her BG after the shot?

Critter Mom likes this.
  4. Andrea M.

Andrea M. Member

Dropped her to 2.25 since it was a very low cycle for her. Hope this doesn't screw everything up.

5. Andrea M.

Andrea M. Member

I posted everywhere hoping to catch someone before I delayed too long. I dropped her to 2.25. I have to be out most of the afternoon but will be testing throughout the morning.

6. Elizabeth and Bertie

I see you've posted on Lantus and are getting advice.
    (((Andrea))), it's just one shot. Hopefully she'll be just fine. :bighug:

Critter Mom and Andrea M. like this.
  7. Elizabeth and Bertie

Andrea @Andrea M. - There should be quite a few more Lantus users online very soon. So, if you are concerned about anything at all do shout out.

Eliz

Andrea M. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.