9/29 Tess AMPS~225 +3~318 +5~337 +10~222 PMPS~201 +3~220 +5~138 +10~124

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Tess's previous condo
    9/28 RECAP:
    AMPS~273
    fed 1 oz 1% NV Chicken - Raw, 65 kcal/oz, 116mg phos/100kcal., .35u (.52mm) Lev, .1u R, Total-Zymes/Total-Biotics
    +3~146 fed .5 oz 6% Drs Foster & Smith Trout & Brown Rice, 36kcal/oz, 245mg phos/100kcal.
    +5~244 fed .5 oz 6% Drs Foster & Smith Trout & Brown Rice, 36kcal/oz, 245mg phos/100kcal.
    +10~450 .2u R
    PMPS~328 fed 1 oz 2% RadCat Lamb - Raw, 52 kcal/oz, 140mg phos/100kcal., . 35u (.52mm) Lev,Total-Zymes/Total-Biotics
    +3~282 fed .5 oz 6% Drs Foster & Smith Trout & Brown Rice, 36kcal/oz, 245mg phos/100kcal.
    +7~253 fed .5 oz 6% Drs Foster & Smith Trout & Brown Rice, 36kcal/oz, 245mg phos/100kcal.
    +10~320 .1u R
    AMPS~225 fed 1 oz 1% NV Chicken - Raw, 65 kcal/oz, 116mg phos/100kcal., . 35u (.52mm) Lev, Total-Zymes/Total-Biotics

Good Morning LL! :coffee: :coffee: Thank you, Vanessa! Still a bouncy girl today. Tess, mamabean is getting an itchy trigger finger!

Izzy Checked out fine yesterday. Whew! Dr. S thinks some type of environmental allergy, but not food and not mites or ringworm. I have to say that Dermoscent is amazing! Practically no flaky skin and just a few bumps (but they don't look like flea dermatitis either :cool:) and that is after just 2 weeks. I just ordered more from Amazon, half the price as at the vet. With all her escapes lately Tess has had some flea dermatitis and Dr. S says it should be safe to give her a half dose considering how small she is. It does have essential oils, which can be dangerous for cats, but this seems dilute enough to be safe.

We've also been using PetzLife Complete Coat to help keep the fleas off of them. With as bad as fleas have been this year it does seem to help although not 100%. I hate putting those poisons on them. Tess is just too fragile to chance it. and Izzy reacts badly, actually gets sores at the application site. So we are relying mostly on the Complete Coat and flea combing. Even outdoor Emma hasn't been too bad.

WCR All 5 Ps, Clean Plate Club, Vines to all the kittehs in need of them and hugs to all their beans.

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Great news on Izzy! Allergies are easy compared to the other issues. I hope your fur kids all get through the flea issues and dermatitis. Come on down Tess. Way to high sweet girl. Have a great day Ann!

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann,
    Sorry to hear about the flea problem, but it sounds like it is under control. Very glad to hear that Izzy doesn't have ringworm:joyful:! You certainly don't need that right now.

Yo Tess, I'm waiting for you in the lagoon. Water is nice, surf is up. See you later?
    ~ Rusty

4. Anne & Hyde (GA)

Anne & Hyde (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad everybody is doing well - Hopefully the fleas will go away with the cooler weather.

OK Tess - a little lower please!

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann and John :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Nice slide down Tess. Hold onto those blues and greens on the way. Surf well today.

Good news on Izzy. It is nice to hear too on the meds you are using to combat fleas. It is nice to have an alternative to Revolution, etc. We haven't had much of a flea problem, but I too have become wary of the toxic applications.

Have a good one today. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.