9/4 Tomcat AMPS 123, PMPS 130, +2=117

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tomtom13, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomtom13

tomtom13 Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=103506

Evening all,

I thought I would join my fellow members (China and Tigger) with the wish for the night: INCREASE!!

can I? Well, I know I can't...but still.....I need some PP.

I hate new doses....

I feel so blue tonight in light of sweet Checkbook....always so heavy hearted when another passes. My DH asked me what was wrong and I told him and he said: Who is Checkbook? I said...well, I don't really really know him....but still ....it really is like family around here....we are all terribly saddened.

Peace to the caretakers and health to all the kitties that need it tonight.

~kelly

2. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

Nice numbers Tomcat :D
    I know how you feel about all the kitties. They are like our family even tho we have never met them and it is truly heartbreaking.
    Have a great night!

3. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

With all those blues and greens in mostly normal numbers on your SS and you're thinking increase? You sure about that?

4. tomtom13

tomtom13 Member

no, no......I am not going to increase....just in my mind!!!

I am spoiled and miss my green-man..... :mrgreen: ???? where did he go??

Thanks Deb for holding me back and forcing me to appreciated his numbers

5. Tigger's Friend

Tigger's Friend Well-Known Member

Hi Kelly,

I agree with Deb - I'd be HAPPY & holding if those were Tigger's numbers! The grass is always :mrgreen: -er on someone else's SS!

What is PP? I'm really lame about abbr's :oops:

I'm with you, too about Checkers - a light's gone out for all of us - he had such a big presence.

You asked about Tigger's Eye - it's on our 9/5 Condo - warning - it's a long story......

Hope Tomtom gives you a nice dip into the lagoon today (9/5) & you won't have to make that Increase Threat! :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

Hi Kelly--
    How's your boy doing? Has the Poo Fairy visited lately? Are you still giving him Mirilax or have you tried anything new? Just wondering how the two of you are doing....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.