9/4 Tootoo Hmmm

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Tooloo, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tooloo

Tooloo Member

I was going to put Tootoo back on insulin after posting on tight reg board and getting advice to do so. Probably is the right thing to do, but I'm gone the next two days, and I don't want to start him back up when I'm not going to be around to test him more frequently. I'm home Friday and will start him back up at .25 as advised. He tested at 117 this a.m. and 106 this evening. He's been off for 9 days. Not bad considering, but I guess we want his numbers lower. I'm also getting him off the dry again slowly after putting him back on during his pancreatitis a little over a week ago. So I know that will bring numbers down too. He's gotta be close to remission!

Looloo, my civvie, hasn't coughed once since being on the steroids. Looks like the asthma has calmed down. Yea!

I'm also keeping Tootoo on the B12 to prevent the pancreatitis. Gave him shot last night. No signs of that again thank goodness!

Debbie
    (Above posted 8/3 - tested 132 this a.m. )

2. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

He is SO close to remission - gotta get rid of that dry!!

3. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Come on Tootoo! We want to see you in those greens all the time so we can have a party!

Yes, a bit more insulin is needed. The pancreatitis pushed the numbers up a bit, but not horribly high. No yellows (> 200).

4. Tooloo

Tooloo Member

Thanks guys. I'll get him back on insulin on Friday when I can watch how he responds after being off for so long. I'll have 3 days to keep an eye on him, then I'll feel better about shooting and leaving. No dry today!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.