9/7 Luci AMPS 310, 2+239, 6+202, PMPS 234,2+133,3+79,4+71,5+90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Garage Sale Day 1 - No Lagoon time.

Sale went ok yesterday - the rain slowed us down in the morning - DH sold his entire inventory of old outboard motors - I am so relieved about that! I didn't sell nearly as much as I'd like to..today will be half price day! And hopefully NO RAIN!

Luci was really on her best behavior. DH came in and checked on her quite regularly as his involvement in selling fabric and quilting supplies is minimal to none - he's in charge of signage on the intersections and heavy lifting of displays and bins of fabric :) Luci was inside sleeping on a giant bag of tissue paper (used for wrapping glassware)...and was undisturbed for her entire nap (a bad sign as glassware wasn't moving!)...

Hopefully today that bag will be emptied out..otherwise there will be a big influx at Sal's of dishes, etc. I'm not bringing anything back in!

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope you have more luck today and sell everything.

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good luck today
    Hey Luci, bella has catinis ready:rolleyes:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Tell him to quit chasing those sharks.. Luci is being lazy and isn’t getting to the

Bellasmom likes this.
  5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

So nice that Luci is obliging with the sale!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slid down today and you sold lots of stuff.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

We had a much busier day today and several neighbors showed up and asked if we were going to be open TOMORROW? Noooooo:arghh::arghh:...but hubby said he'd do it in the morning (really???) They want to bring their wives over - perhaps the wives are more prudent than the men???At any rate, two more people contacted me and apologized for missing my big sale -do you have any fabric left? Oh boy..do I ever..since I had about 20 bins of fabric to start with and really never emptied out the first one - yes, I have some fabric left...will open again tomorrow morning for a few hours - but hopefully will be able to continue with sorting out what is going to get donated and what will go immediately to the trash...90% donation in it's future...10% trash. We did make a few dollars...so that's good. DH made a lot more $$ than I did...but men really go for that 'man stuff'...women buy two pieces of fabric and don't want to get overloaded...ah yes..good ole garage sales...
    Luci was a really good girl today - went easy on mama - thank goodness. Although now I'm thinking maybe she's not getting enough insulin again? Why do I always think that? Hopefully she'll catch on to this dose soon...and will be back to the beach...so far she's not much interested...maybe her depot was in play the other day...and is now depleted? We'll have to see what she does in the next few days...

Missed reading all your posts for the last couple of days... hugs to all.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Glad Luci has behaved herself. Hope you sell everything else in the morning!

Sue and Luci likes this.