9/8 sending thoughts and prayers for those facing Irma

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gussie's mom (GA), Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Guys
    Just a quick post to send thoughts and prayers for a safe ride to our LL family members facing Irma.. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that you and your Sugar Cats and Civvies are safe and sound.
    Hugs guys...worrying about you

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Adding more prayers.

3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

More prayers to Florida and those recovering in Texas .

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  4. Gussie's mom (GA)

Hear, hear! So well put :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    And Mexico as well:bighug::bighug:
    Guardian Angels are being kept busy:bighug::bighug:

Girlie's mom likes this.
  5. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

6. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

7. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

Thanks Les. Things took a turn for the worse for us East Coasters in the last 24 hours. Looks like we will get hit pretty good as things stand now. All prepped up here, boarded up the house today and got everything outside stowed away to keep things from flying around. Jack is wondering what all the commotion is about, but he is liking all the new hiding places from the stuff I brought in.

Not much left to do but wait things out. Hopefully the storm surge isn't too bad, I have friends on the beaches who all are in mandatory evac zones. Helped them a bit and they are all headed to higher ground.

Wishing the best for @Karen & Lily landfall is supposed to be pretty close to her.

Karen & Lily likes this.
  8. Gussie's mom (GA)

Good to hear from you, I've been worrying..:bighug: and watching...looking pretty scary:facepalm: will keep sending stay safe vines..ah our black cats!:) :cat:
    Keep us posted when you can..and hoping the adventure part is short lived for you...:bighug::bighug::bighug: I keep feeling like I wish there was some help I could give you!
    Give Jack a scritch for me...keeping you in my thoughts

9. Karen & Lily

Karen & Lily Member

@saltycat , thanks Wes! Lily, myself, my DH, and all my civvies are hunkered down at home...I hope we make it!!! :eek:

10. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Prayers for all of you facing Irma.
    Stay Safe
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Be safe, all of you! And let us know how you go...we'll be worried about all of those in affected areas :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Karen & Lily likes this.
  12. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

@saltycat and @Karen & Lily, as well as anyone else in harm's way, please let us know how you're doing when you can as this progresses. We'll all be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Please don't take any chances - remember your kitties need you! :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.