9/8Ravan/amps65/+7 81/pmps92/+6 71/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Sep 8, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning! You're early today.. !

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I was so happy to hear you had such a great day with your kitties yesterday! I hope today is exactly the same!
    Happy Sunday Joy! :bighug:

4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Good morning sunshine! How are the kitties doing? How many treatments has PS had? How many more? I remember reading on one of your condos that the vet thinks the tumor is shrinking?

5. LizzieInTexas

6. JoyBee&Ravan

I'm trying real hard to be positive today!
    During the night, 2am,Peggy Sue woke me up, she had diarrhea Just dripping out. She was all dirty. I gave her a bath (which she wasn't happy with at all) After I got her dry, I offered her food. She wasn't interested.
    She usually eats a bit at least but not this time. She went downstairs to her "tent". At 5am I went to check her & she still wouldn't eat. I tried to give her CBD & she would not swallow it. The towel she was sleeping on had blood on it. Her mouth is bleeding again.

Yesterday she was so happy & eating I was optimistic that things were getting better. This is such a big let down.

Now Ravan is asking for food all the time. He's gained weight which I do not like. I've read how bad it is for them to be overweight with diabetes. And Alice has stopped eating since Yesterday.I am overwhelmed once again.

On top of everything it's raining so all 3 kitties are not happy that they can't go out.

Prayers & healing thoughts would be appreciated!
    I need to try & sleep in case Peggy Sue needs me tonight.
    [​IMG]

7. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

prayers of course, take care of you too, we're with you all the way

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

@LizzieInTexas

My goodness! Frankie is a big boy already!:)

Things aren't going so good today.( see above post) Peggy Sue is supposed to have her 4th Chemo shots Tuesday. I might postpone them if she doesn't feel better by tomorrow.
    Life is just a ride, a roller coaster ride Up & down! Just when you think things are going good, down you go again! :banghead: ( I never did like Roller Coasters)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Look at you Ravan!:D:D:D:D

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Oh Joy I'm crying along with you. But you have to know you are the best at doing all you can. All these ups and downs must be so exhausting. Just don't quit taking care of yourself too. Prayers for all of you. :bighug: :bighug::bighug::bighug:

I love roller coaster thrill rides. Not life thrill rides.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  11. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

So sad for you! What a bad day! Peggy Sue is always in my mind :bighug:
    I would also postpone next treatment if she's not feeling better !
    Thinking of you and sending energy and positive vines for you and little Peggy Sue! :bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. Remember there will be good days and bad days. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  13. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Cute face! Where is the little kitten I saw not that long ago ?? :)

JoyBee&Ravan and LizzieInTexas like this.
  14. LizzieInTexas

Where is the sweet kitten that existed? Only see glimpses of him.

He got big fast but still a kitten at heart. His mouth (biting) is the issue. I am hoping the snip, snip will calm that down. And it isn't the cute love bites. He bites to hurt and draw blood. Kinda an issue when I bleed like a stuck pig because of the blood thinners I am on. :joyful: We have tried everything (water, air, swatting with paper towel roll) to break him of it. Nothing works. Time out in the bathroom will calm him down for a bit when it gets too out of hand.

15. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

So sorry the girls aren’t feeling good today! Hopefully it’s just 1 bad day and tomorrow will be better. Prayers for healing and eating!

16. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Tons of healing vines sent to you and the kitties. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

17. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Pépé's issue is the claws! He was abandonned and we found him on the street at 2 months old! As soon as we were to pet him, all claws out and he would attack us like if he was facing a life treathening danger! After many years of bleeding (good thing for me, no blood thinners..), I thought he was afraid of hands maybe because he had been beaten, so when I come close to him I clench my fist ; he doesn't see fingers, so no claws out...!! That was my solution but I always have to be careful even after 12 years, specially when strangers are around! but it's worth it! I hope you find your solution with little Frankie if the snip, snip doesn't solve everything!

Sue and Luci and LizzieInTexas like this.
  18. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you had a rough day yesterday JoyBee :( Sending vines and feel better wishes to Peggy Sue and you.

I hope Ravan gets his voracious appetite under control...let's hope that rain clears out and leaves you guys with a nice enough day to go out and enjoy this cool weather...or is it warm there for you today? I think you get the weather we get, but the day before...today cool tomorrow hot! Crazy.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  19. JoyBee&Ravan

@Ti-Mouse

Why haven't you ever trimmed Pepe's nails?? He was only 8 weeks old when you got him .