911 and new here

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Siameselove, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

So very sorry. I was hoping for good news. RIP little one. Be free.

I tried the FB page. Do I have to join the group? It's all I see from the link above.

2. granadilla

granadilla Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. No matter how long they're with us, it's ever long enough. Fly free Ichiro and hugs to Diana.cat_wings>o:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  3. milfordcollector

milfordcollector Member

Fly free sweet ichiro & land softly at the rainbow bridge. There's so many of us here that were hoping & praying for a better outcome(((Hugs))) Diana, may you have beautiful memories

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

You aren't required to join the FB group...The group is just the Facebook presence for the FDMB message board. So many people are on Facebook and find us doing searches so we get them started and try our best to get them over here on the message board from there. We don't give dose advice on Facebook, but just general stuff like changing over to low carb foods, learning how to home test, etc.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  5. Kiara

Kiara Member

I was so... affected....reading this thread tonight. I'm so glad you all exist and jumped in to help...
    I am so sorry for your loss, Diana... you did everything you could and he was loved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.