Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi Member

I figured Gretchen was bouncing a bit again from high dose of 3. So over the weekend I gradually lowered her. I’m sorry about my sparse ss but it’s all I can do!

This morning her BG is 149. I retested and it’s 144. With as low as she gets around 4-6 hours I’m not sure what to do. I will be gone at work for 12 hours. There is no WAY I can come test or check on her. I’ll do another BG on my way out the door in an hour- she’s eating now. But I will need to know what I should do before I post those results as I won’t have time to ask again. If the BG is back up do I give her 2 or should I cut back to 1 to make sure she doesn’t hypo?

She WOLFED her food down.

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

If you are going to be around you can try a very small 0.5 dose. Otherwise skip. You can't base a dose on her numbers after she eats.

beggargirl likes this.
  3. JanetNJ

In the future stall up to an hour without feeding so you can see if the numbers are going up on their own without the influence of food.

4. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi Member

Ok. She was at 330 so I’m shooting 2. I’ll have to try the stalling on weekend. If she goes that low again. I like low..but not when I’m going to be gone.

5. JanetNJ

They always seem to throw those curve balls at inconvenient times. In your way out.... Middle of the night.... It's like they wait for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.