A Quick Thank You/Update

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by sivyaleah, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sivyaleah

sivyaleah Member

First, Casper had his 3rd BGC done this week and it was really good. He is now stabilized at 3 units x 2 daily. He's eating so much better, not drinking nearly as much and not throwing up nearly every day as he used to. He's gone up to 2 full weeks without any vomiting - we couldn't be more pleased. Most especially is his mood and energy are greatly improved. We even found him one day on top of the cat tree, something he has NEVER done before!

Second is I wanted to thank everyone for the help given here. I haven't gotten too involved in the community due to time constraints but the times I've needed to ask questions or vent have been met with intelligence, grace and a calm attitude. We've all been at the beginning of this journey at some point and being able to "talk" to others who have traveled the road is so incredibly helpful.

I've given out the site address and FB info to a couple of people who have recently diagnosed kitties - I sure hope they come and take advantage of the knowledge available here. I'll continue to recommend this site whenever possible.

Again a big thanks to all!
    Laurie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.