Accu-chek comfort curve users?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone a heavy tester? I have 150 strips that expy 11-30-11, all sealed in there original boxes.
    Takers?
    PM me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump...really don't want these to go to waste

3. Lana & Yoyo

Lana & Yoyo Member

So sorry! I thought that was one of the brands you needed for your newbie kits when I had them shipped to you.

My apologies.

Lana

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Lana,,,,I so appreciate them. I don't have the meters for this. I thought since they have about 5 weeks to live I would be able to maybe get at least one meter and get the others out for a donation.
    I have so many accu-check aviva's....that is what I thought it was.
    Please don't think I don't appreciate the effort....Some use will come of them.
    Money is coming in and I shall go buy the meters right away.
    Lori

5. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

Lori, the Comfort Curve strips fit the Accu-Chek Advantage and Accu-Chek Complete. And maybe other meters, too.
    It should say on the box what meters they fit.

I think the Accu-Chek meter runs around $50-65...maybe not worth it, since that meter is not the most current Accu-Chek model. I always got the best deals from Hocks.com ordering 3 boxes of strips at a time. I really do like the way the meter
    works and the strips sip on the side of the strip, which makes it easier to 'aim' the strip, I think.

If you still have the Comfort Curve strips after they have expired, I'll take a box. They're 'newer' than the expired
    strips (12/09) I have now for my meter Accu-Chek Advantage. I just like to keep some on hand in case I have to go out on a
    newbie call.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karen, I thought Accu-check was the one meter that was VERY DATE SENSITIVE. No?
    I would like you to use them if you can. Whatever you pay for them...half. Less than half. I don't want to spend a boat load of money on meters.
    What say you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.