Added link for Vet Interview/Screening Topics & Check List...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jill & Alex (GA), Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

A few weeks ago @LizzieInTexas decided to put together a checklist of topics to bring up when interviewing a new vet. Lizzie asked members for suggestions and she asked @Sienne and Gabby (GA) to give her a hand with the project.

The Vet Screening / Check List document has been completed, submitted for mod and admin approval, and then posted in it's new home in the Health Links / FAQs about Feline Diabetes Forum to benefit all who use the FDMB. The document compliments the existing Vet Interview Topics contained in the same post. You can find both pieces here: Vet Interview/Screening Topics & Check List.

I also linked the post in the Lantus & Levemir - The Basics: New to the group? Start here! sticky at the top of this forum. Scroll all the way down the page to the "Links to more information and discussion" section to find it.

A big thank you to Lizzie and everyone who participated! I think you'll find the document loaded with all sorts of good information! :D

2. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

3. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Thanks for your help on this :bighug: I missed it when you first posted it.

Jill & Alex (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.