Advice neededAMPS104

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Lisa and little, May 12, 2019.

1. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

mu guy says hold the dose even though numbers say otherwise .. data shows the typical cycle 5 kick in usually followed by a bounce... I’m home to monitor

2. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Hi Lisa!
    I see you're filling in numbers. Personally, since he's 104 I would reduce the dose even if you're home to monitor. He's done something similar on 12 March when you stalled and then shot with food. He gave you a lime green and required some steering :confused:. I noticed you've posted almost 20 minutes ago. If you can withhold food and retest, let's see if he's come up any. You can stall again for another 20 minutes if he's not going to eat you :p.

3. Lisa and little

Yes 3/12 she did this and I got lime but 2/6 was similar and she did ok. Couldn’t get back on the site till now was getting error message so I shot the normal before I could see this. Thank for the advice. Now I’m paranoid but can’t UN shoot so will monitor closely. Will check in at+2. Happy mother’s day to you and all the sugar baby mamas here. Xoxox

Djamila likes this.
  4. Yong & Maury GA

Yeah me too. I was like "Oh no, I don't know if that went through" lol. I forgot I used to have issues on the site between like 0745 - 0800 EST. I think there's maintenance :). Yes definitely check at +2 and if able, I would 1) Definitely check at +3 if she gives a green 2) Check through +6 as needed since she seems to nadir around +5.

Not too much excitement for your mama bean today, Ms. Littles! :bighug:
    Happy Mother's day to you as well, Lisa!

5. Lisa and little

Yep. Will be poking that ear regularly today. o_OThanks for all the advice.

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  6. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I would have encouraged you to maybe stall a little longer, and then stick with the dose. You're going to be home, you're a pro at this so if you need to steer you'll be perfectly able to do that, and there is no mid-cycle data to indicate that this dose is too much. But you know me, I tend to be all about the consistency, especially for our longer-term kitties. :cat::):bighug:

7. Yong & Maury GA

Checking in for the +1
    I did try to suggest the stalling too but I think I responded to late and then the forum went and had it's morning cup of joe :coffee:.

8. Lisa and little

+2 is 203. Kinda what I expected. Typically it seems her dose doesn’t kick in till +3 or 4 and she did have her full meal. Also could be a bounce day for her as 104 is a low for her and she usually gets on the trampoline. I followed my gut for the first time - was scared but taking into account this journey so far I took a bit of a risk. Let’s see how the day pans out. Thanks all for the advice and I’ll keep you posted. Think I’m gonna take a nap till + 4. Will update again. Little is truly the the epitome of ECID

9. Lisa and little

+4 is 179. Fingers crossed

10. Lisa and little

So for today my risky hand was well played. Was trying consistency for the first time. Scary but whew... glad my luck was better than the stock market or craps... let’s see what tonight brings. Thanks again ladies. You are a source of strength :bighug:

Djamila and Rachel like this.
  11. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Nicely done! FWIW, I still get a little nervous when I shoot on low numbers, and I have years of data to show it's safe for Sam. :)