Advice on Auto Timed Food Bowls

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Debbie and Bryce, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Debbie and Bryce

Debbie and Bryce Member

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations or advice in regard to automatic, timed food bowls? We just bought one, but afraid to leave Bryce with it right now. She's craving food like crazy...more than usual. Tried to break into it and threw it around like it was a big toy. Yes, got a bit messy. So, don't want to leave her alone with it during the day, but would like to start giving her a mid-day snack while we are at work. Thanks.

2. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

3. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

Bandit is like a racoon...I went through 3 feeders (Including the PetSafe 5 compartment) before I found this one on ebay that he absolutely can't get into and I love it:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-4-DAY-LCD-TALKI ... 45f13cf6ea

That listing is a buy it now, but if you search for the same one at auction, you can usually get it for about $30-$40. Do a search for "automatic pet feeder" and a bunch should come right up. Just make sure you get the one with the word "LCD" in the picture and the raised black top; There's another blue one on there that looks like it except it has a flat top, that's tough to use and my cats broke into it easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.