Hey everyone! Bo has been on insulin now for one week and 3 days, he has started on young again cat food for just under a week now, I have started a spread sheet with his numbers thus far at least. I know that they found a uti when he was at the vet last a week and a 1/2 ago, I have not found any signs of uti since they gave him antibiotic but I'm curious if I need to take him back to check? I have decided to do the curve at home this Saturday, do you have any recommendations? We also have been testing his blood by ear, although we alternate which one we use ..I am wondering if there is anything that may be able to help him heal quicker?