Alice 9/22 AMPS yellow

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AliceMeowliss (GA), Sep 22, 2019.

1. AliceMeowliss (GA)

AliceMeowliss (GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/alice-9-20-amps-418-why-these-bounces.219541/

I forgot the exact number of AMPS but it was a solid yellow.

Yesterday morning the human increased her dose to 1.5u for some reason. I wasn’t planning to increase until her shot time was back to normal. But this morning I was fumbling repeatedly and my motor skills were just not working and I know she got a skinny 1.25u instead. She did have much better nice blues yesterday at the 1.5u but she was also moved up on time 30 minutes. Too many variables, I feel like. She will be back on her regular timeframe tomorrow morning. Increase tomorrow night perhaps?

EBD47D49-5F0F-48A5-9984-79CEAC3DFAAC.jpeg
    Here we are maybe a couple of days ago. She is always so much healthier now.

Oh and her poops are finally looking much much better too! Solid color, still not perfect, but back in the day she was missing bile tone when she was really unregulated and I never figured out why. Gray poops are weird and worry me. The end. Haha.

2. Margie and Jackson

Margie and Jackson Member

She’s beautiful! It’s wonderful to see her looking so healthy.

3. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Maybe human didn't want to squint between 1.5 and 1 :woot:

But it does look like Alice is due for an increase and I know you and some others discussed that in your last condo. Of course, even though her numbers say increase! it's always best to do that when you and the other caregivers are ready for it too.

Alice looks wonderful as always :bighug:

AliceMeowliss (GA) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Alice dose look great. I'm so glad she's doing so well. Just increase when you are ready to.

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Alice is a beauty.

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

She's so cute!!! Love the pic!