All three of my cats won't eat much.

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Wendi and Petie, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendi and Petie

Wendi and Petie Member

In the last few days, my cats (Scrapper,16; Petie,10; & Skeeter, 2) have very little appetites. I understand one of them at a time, especially Scrapper, but all three of them? Petie had a recent bout with constipation and Miralax-ing (getting the proper dose and all that entails) ... but Skeeter has no health problems.

Do cats follow each other's behaviors like this? Is it like ... a season ... ?

2. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Are you using the new FF cans? Some folks are finding their cats aren't eating them well.

3. tuckers mom

tuckers mom Well-Known Member

If you find an answer, I'd love to know. My entire group of cats stopped eating in December for a few days and also a month or two prior. Three of my seniors ended up at the clinic for a day with one staying overnight. Never could figure out what happened.

4. Gia and Quirk

Gia and Quirk Member

That has happened with my three and I can't find an explanation. All of us are going to the vet Monday and this is one concern we will address.

5. Wendi and Petie

Wendi and Petie Member

Wow, that's pretty scary to see it's not just me. They eat Wellness, canned. I thought it was one of the flavors, so I stopped serving it, but it doesn't matter. I added some FF into the mix and no one cares about that stuff much more. If anyone comes up with something, please let me know.

6. Steve & Jock

Steve & Jock Member

So long as it's 'not much' and not 'nothing', I'd give it a couple of days and see if they just get hungry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.