Almost 7years Extra Sweet

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Laura and Bear(GA) and Benny, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura and Bear(GA) and Benny

Laura and Bear(GA) and Benny New Member

After almost seven wonderful years my little Benny boy is now with his brother Bear(GA). Bear was my first kid, even though I got him when I was 5. He taught me what it meant to love someone else more than myself, by giving me that kind of love. In July he was diagnosed and I found the support and knowledge on FDMB. In August I had to send Bear to the bridge way before I was ready, but his body was overridden by the cancer that caused his diabetes. I was 16 and devastated, my whole family was. A few months after my mom found Benny on FDMB thanks to Cynthia and Cali. His beautiful green eyes called to us and we adopted this sugarbaby in need. Benny flew from Virgina to Texas where we met him at the airport and drove him to him forever home in Oklahoma. For a while mom and I would lurk and ask questions on the board, Benny got regulated on PZI and we stopped lurking but would check in every once and a while. This last year though Benny started have general health problems (he was 13 and over half that diabetic) It was finally his time and we will all miss him. Bear(GA) sent me Benny(GA) to love and care for and I know I will be sent another sugarbaby to give a forever home too. Fly free my sweet boys in pin striped suits. Take his journey to heart, sugar kids can live long happy lives, if you love them enough to give them a chance.

2. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. They both sound like wonderful kitties, and you a wonderful bean (((Laura)))

3. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

So very sorry for your loss but what a wonderful Bean you were and what an Angel you and your mom was to take a sugarcat in need. Thank you for being such wonderful people Prayers and Angels watching over Your Benny and both of you..If only the world had more people like you .Benny is watching from up above as he tries his new wings looking for your next baby to guide him to you... Kath

4. Lisa and Spooky (GA)

Lisa and Spooky (GA) Member

I am so very sorry. How wonderful that you opened your home and hearts to a "sweet" cat. May your memories of him help you through this time.

Lisa & Spooky (GA)

5. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved Benny. I well remember you, and Bear(GA), and Cynthia and Cali and you adopting Benny. What a wonderful life you gave to Benny. My heart goes out to you on his passing.

6. SherylandClouseau

SherylandClouseau Member

Fly free Benny!! There are quite a few needy sugarcats on the board seeking homes right now, so I'm sure the next one will be headed you way when you are ready.

7. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

Not to push, but we have several diabetic cats here right now that need forever homes.

See: http://fdmb-cin.blogspot.com/

Transport can be arranged.

May all your wonderful memories of Benny bring you comfort...

...'til you meet again.

8. Mary & Stormy Blue

Mary & Stormy Blue Member

I am so very sorry for your loss.

~M

9. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((Laura)))))

Your heart is broken, but it also is very full with the love you gave your very special Bear and Benny. Seven years with extra sweet Benny is extra special. May my Ennis give me three more extra sweet years to add to the four I have already had.

Benny may you enjoy your romps with your brother Bear... rb_icon Remember to send love Mom's way. She will so miss you. wings_cat

10. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

((((((((((((((((((((((((LAURA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so very sorry for your loss. Benny is flying free now, whole and healthy over the Rainbow Bridge with Bear. I know my Merlyn will look out for him too. Wrapping you in many many cyber hugs. rb_icon

7 years extra sweet is a long time. You are a great mommabean.

wings_cat

11. Dana & Thomas

Dana & Thomas Member

Prayaers and hugs to you. Fly free sweet Benny!
    Dana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.