Amps 98

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Lisa and little, May 30, 2019.

1. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

stalling a bit but what to do?i will only be home till maybe +3

2. Jenna Josie

Jenna Josie Member

Oh, Lisa! I’m sorry I’m just seeing this. I think you went with 2?

3. Lisa and little

Yes. I did ... Lantus being shipped today!! If she’s not higher at +3 I will feed her before I leave

4. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Why do they always do that when we need to leave? I have to shoot Sam early on Sunday, and while his numbers are all kind of too-high right now, I can almost guarantee he's going to run low that day! :rolleyes: Anyone want to place bets?

Looks like the little stall and the 2u were a great decision this morning. Well done! I'm glad to hear that you're going to give Lantus a try. I'm hopeful that it might settle down your bouncy girl a little bit and get her out of those pinks!

5. Lisa and little

No way I’m taking that bet!! It’s like they know when it’s not a good time to have a good number!! I am nervous about the switch as I don’t get the depot thing and how long it builds up... I feel like I’m starting my learning curve all over. I have it planned when I have 2 weeks of virtually no work travel so hopefully I figure it out and don’t end up in an anxiety induced breakdown. Good luck with Sam. I hope he doesn’t throw you that curve ball! Be a good boy Sam!!!!

6. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

You will absolutely positively figure it out! It's really not hard at all. The hardest thing is shooting a full dose on a 62 and trusting that it's going to be okay. Once you've done it a few times though, even that becomes routine. You'll get there. :bighug:

ATTENTION: To anyone who is lurking and reading this thread - shooting on a 62 is for LANTUS. Do NOT try that on Prozinc!