? Amps nearly red after nice run of yellow

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Misterbeesmom, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misterbeesmom

Misterbeesmom Well-Known Member

ok confused again. How can this amps happen? Same dosing, nice yellows prior. Its not food since i didnt feed him sinc supper last night.

And guess what? He is PURRING again! The first time in a few days. So thankful. But i wonder if this supports my theory he feels better in the pinks. Anything lower and he's not so chipper. What the heck??

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Likely bouncing from those nice yellows Keep doing what you've been doing.

Ruby&Baco and Misterbeesmom like this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yeah I would think bouncing too. Even though yellow is not that low, it was a low for Mr. Biddles and his body perceived it as a low and bounced.

Misterbeesmom likes this.
  4. Kris & Teasel

I also meant to add that I'm glad Mr. B. is purring again! I haven't been able to establish a good correlation between BG and how Teasel feels either. Sometimes his numbers are decent and he has a slow day and other times it's the opposite. This morning he was very perky, chasing his siblings, etc. and his BG was 454 - go figure! His SS is a mass of crazy values.

As far as judging numbers goes, it's almost impossible to explain single numbers. Your best bet is to collect lots of data and look at trends, short term and long term.

5. Ruby&Baco

Ruby&Baco Well-Known Member

Hey! I wanted to jump in on the way kitties are feeling. If the numbers are lower and nice it doesn't automatically mean they will feel better @Kris & Teasel because they sometimes fight those numbers as they are not used to it. So low numbers don't mean they are feeling better, unfortunately! It takes time for them to feel nice when they are low in numbers as they are used to the higher ones for a looooonnngggg time!
    Glad Mr, B is purring again!
    As Kris is saying, you can't 'explain' some numbers because sometimes there is just no logic behind them... gathering a lot of data is essential to analyze those numbers :)

Misterbeesmom and Kris & Teasel like this.
  6. Kris & Teasel

Hi Jen,

Just keep doing what you're doing. No quick fixes for this. You might try eyeballing 3.9 u, unless that's what you're calling a fat 3.8. When I do this I try to differentiate these. Fats/skinnies are just touching above or below a mark on the syringe whereas I put the odd numbered doses (0.1, 0.3, 0.5, etc.) halfway between marks as well as I can eyeball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.