An old timer returns...

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Kiwi and Tortie(GA), Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiwi and Tortie(GA)

Kiwi and Tortie(GA) New Member

Hello Acrocats and their servants!

Tortie and me were last here in 2009, and it's taken me 3 long years to heal from the loss of my beloved Tortie girl. I still miss her often, but it no longer makes me sad. I'm proud that I was able to give her 2 years of living life to the full before Acromegaly finally took her to the bridge.

If I can offer some hope and encouragement to anyone helping their furbaby live with this disease, I will try.

I can also empathise with any hooman sweeties because I now have T2 diabetes. As I was pricking my finger today I remembered using a home testing meter with Tortie, and I thought of this place, that gave me so much support and help.

Greetings to you all, from deaf civvie Hazel and me =^^=
    cat_pet_icon
    xox

2. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

Ohhh it's so good to see a post from you. You are thought of so very often and your kitty is so well remembered. They surely do attach themselves to our hearts. I'm not sure if you would be interested at all but we now make a calendar every year and it would be an honor to include your Kiwi in it. Please let me know if you are interested.

I hope YOU are doing ok with YOUR diabetes. Amazing how things come around full circle sometimes. Please stay in touch!!!

xx
    patti

3. hmjohnston

hmjohnston Well-Known Member

Welcome!

We used to have a civvie drooler named Kiwi- namely 'cause my dad is one :lol: .

4. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Sorry if the board is a little quiet - most of the activity seems to be on Lantus TR, and for acros, on the Acro Facebook group. Feel free to join us over there and get added into the closed group.

Lu-Ann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.