? Angel 5.7/103 at +12, stall or miss?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by SweetAngel, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetAngel

SweetAngel Member

He was low last night but not this low, I'm really not confident to give him any insulin with these readings. I gave him a bit of food and am thinking of stalling but it means I'll be testing and possibly shooting into the early hours. I'd got his times at the most manageable for being around for both shots and +6, 7.30-8am and pm, but after yesterday it got put forward to 10.00 and tonight would be after midnight uk time and not always practical to stay up. How bad would it be for him to miss a dose and me to get up early (for me) at 7 and test him then?

2. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

I think it would be fine. You can shoot him early tomorrow - as early as you want, because it will have been more than twelve hours since the last shot, as long as the timing won't mess up your schedule. And I would reduce a bit, so you get two shootable preshots a day. Back to .75 maybe.

SweetAngel and Kris & Teasel like this.
  3. SweetAngel

SweetAngel Member

thanks, think I will. He only got 0.8 this morning anyway x

4. SweetAngel

SweetAngel Member

Well it's just after 5am UK time and I've had a rotten cold since Friday. I woke up coughing and came down to test Angel, he was still only 6.7/121 :joyful: Go Angel!!! Oliver looks so cute in that pic. x

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  5. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Hurray! Maybe Mr. pancreas is visiting....

SweetAngel likes this.
  6. SweetAngel

SweetAngel Member

Well I went to test him at 10 am and twice I got a lovely drop of blood just as the young cats were charging past. The 2nd time I threw Angels rice sock at Romeow and called him a rude word. All 4 cats charged out and Angel did not get tested until later. By then Mr Pancreas was packing his overnight bag as Angel was 166.Anyway we have a teatment plan now of no shot limit of 7/126 and feeding main meals immediately after testing,

7. SweetAngel

SweetAngel Member

LOVE IT!!!!:D

8. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Darn cats! :banghead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.