any advice from lev users

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Anonymous, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Deb415andNikki

Deb415andNikki Member

I don't know where my response went, Lori,

Maybe there were too many Ewwwwwwwwwws because of mentioning moles...

I clicked your link and apparently responded -- or not -- on Levemir forum...

I have no idea what happened to my response. I was suggesting you give the one bead of insulin with other stuff mentioned like leaving another can of food out because I know you were worried... There was also trust your heart/gut...

Maybe there's a problem because I keep a log book rather than a spread sheet. Maybe I just hit something stupid on my keyboard. I don't know.

I hope you and Tom Tom had a great day! No matter what your heart/gut decided to do.

Love and hugs for you both,
    Deb and Nikki -- and, Giz, forever dancing in my heart...

3. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

Did you skip the shot? Looks like Friday you skipped AM shot and he hit 183 at +24, so he needs some insulin still.

Great job going from .6U to .3U and realizing it was a little too steep of reduction and doing .5U and now .3U is working!!

Obviously .3U is working pretty well, but .2U or even less might give you numbers at 12/12 you're more comfortable shooting.

Let us know how what you did today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.