Any instinct cat food users out there

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by mary hornbeck, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mary hornbeck

mary hornbeck Member

interested in any feedback from members who have tried this

2. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

Are you looking for the limited ingredient ones?

3. mary hornbeck

mary hornbeck Member

Yes

4. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

They are good foods, but check out Dr Lisa’s food chart for carbs, some are too high.

5. Lillie

Lillie Member

If it's the Natures Variety Basic Instinct LI pate I've tried it. My cat liked it in the duck pate but I read several comments about the number of pieces of cooked bone and cartilidge found in the food. The company said it was ok but cooked poultry bones are bad for cats so I discontinued it. I may have been overly cautious but I didn't want to take any chances.

6. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

I've been using the Turkey limited ingredient and the chicken formula and with Babu and my other civies for a while now and they've done great, they like it very much , the chicken more than the turkey and never had a problem with any of them nor found any strange or irregular things in it (bones or cartilage or anything)

7. Lillie

Lillie Member

Maybe the company cleared it up? Several people had contacted the company about the fragments so maybe they took the hint.

8. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

If you decide to try it Mary, contact the company for coupons. They sent me a bunch!

Critter Mom likes this.
  9. mary hornbeck

mary hornbeck Member

Great suggestions, I will

10. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Bronx loves the Instinct Rabbit limited ingredient but it is 13%. Great to use as a MC/HC when his numbers are dropping too low.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.