any one with a vet recommendation oceanside ny?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by dollsinmyeyes, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dollsinmyeyes

dollsinmyeyes Member

satan and i have moved, and while the other vet we'd been seeing is still an option, i'd prefer to to switch to one who's not 45 minutes away as satan is a bad traveler

anyway i'm looking for a vet in south shore nassau county? rockville centre or oceanside, new york specifically
    and i'm googling away for vet reviews.

2. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

3. dollsinmyeyes

dollsinmyeyes Member

thanks for bumping :)

i might just go with a vet that seems to have okay reviews. and just inform him/her of what we'll be doing to treat my cat.
    ha.

just like i'd do if i took myself to a doctor.

snotty medical professional i am.

4. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

lol that is pretty much how I handle my vet, I have a limited selection here (3 vet clinics in total) so I picked the one that I liked the best for the everyday stuff and just kind of told them ..."these are my two diabetics and this is how I am managing their diabetes"

Finding an vet that is up to date on Feline Diabetes is like looking for the needle in a haystack so might as well pick on that is good on the rest of the stuff and hopefully teach them a thing or two about FD.

My vet now calls me when he gets a new diabetic cat and has me come in to help teach the owner how to care for their extra sweet kitty. :D

Mel, Maxwell, Musette & The Fur Gang

5. Herman's Mom

Herman's Mom New Member

Hi, I live in Oceanside and one of my babies just got diagnosed with diabetes. I was curious as to which vet you ended up using and whether or not you were happy with them.

6. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

1) Vet Interview Topics in my signature; these help ID vets you may find suitable.
    2) here is a web search for "veterinarian near Oceanside, NY"
    3) check distance to you and see if any reviews have been made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.