Any way to get Wellness cheaper in Canada?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Ry & Scooter, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ry & Scooter

Ry & Scooter Member

The cheapest I've seen is on sale at Petsmart for 2.49 /12.5oz can, and then you don't get the discount for buying a whole case as they only sell per can and I have only seen it at that price once in 6 months

Are there any Canadian pet food retailers like PFD that sell it at a reasonable price??

Scooter loves it soooo much... when he knows its in the house he wont eat his Special Kitty select... but I just can't afford it! :sad:

2. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

They have a store locator on their web site here: http://www.wellnesspetfood.com/store-locator.aspx. I would call around and price compare the 12.5 oz cans. I've found that independently owned feed and grain supply stores tend to have the best prices, and usually give discounts on bulk purchases if you ask.

3. Ry & Scooter

Ry & Scooter Member

Haha... that store locator doesn't even list the Petsmart nor the farm feed store I was buying it at before. There are a few other places I know that sell it but they were all upwards of 2.79... I will call a few more and see though

4. Ry & Scooter

Ry & Scooter Member

No luck on a better price :( Oh well

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hi there from another B.C. person. I'm just new and will introduce myself soon. I found Tisol had the cheapest Wellness cans, see www.tisol.ca I think they were 2.59 last time I bought them. They are not in your city yet, but hopefully expanding. Also the cheapest place for litter and the freeze dried chicken treats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.