any1 near chattanooga, tennessee?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by IloveLarry, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IloveLarry

IloveLarry Well-Known Member

hi. i have a sugar kitty, larry, and he has missed a few shots, due to my early doctor appointments. i am not doing well physically, lots of health challenges, and there will probably be more days when i wont be here to give his shot. someone mentioned posting to see if any1 is available to give him shots when i am not here. any info is appreciated. u may pm me if u like. :)

2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

You may find it helpful to check with local high school guidance counselors for students interested in veterinary sciences who want to get in some work experience to aid their college applications. Or, if there are any colleges near you, check with pre-vet, animal sciences, nursing, or zoology departments for students interested in experience.

Maybe check your local humane society to see if you can speak with the volunteer coordinator to recruit a volunteer or two from there.

3. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Suzanne & Cobb(GA) Well-Known Member

Pam, the Univ. of Tennessee at Chattanooga has a veterinary science program. Check this out. They may have some students who can help!

~Suzanne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.