? Anybody bought FF Turkey & Giblets recently?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Squalliesmom, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

(Also posted in L&L)

Has anybody bought any Fancy Feast Turkey and Giblets recently? I just bought 6 cases of the stuff (fave of the civvies') and no one will touch it. I even tried a small bit on Squallie, it was his fave, too, before I made him change to Pro Plan True Nature, and he wouldn't eat it, either! I'm wondering if they've changed the formula again, or if maybe I have a bad case or something? I'm going to open another case of it tonight and try a few cans from it, but now I'm afraid they're developing an aversion to it, for some reason! Don't know what I'm going to do with 6 cases of food no one will eat! Also, I have no other food to feed them at the moment, and they are not eating!

2. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

I bought some today but haven't fed it yet. Now scared. Lol

3. Squalliesmom

Phoebes, I ordered mine online from Chewy.com. That's where I usually get it. Where did you get yours?

4. Phoebes (GA)

I bought at our local grocery, Schnucks. But also last week I had bought one, and she liked it. So will see with this one. :)

Squalliesmom likes this.
  5. Squalliesmom

My guys were eating the tail end of the last case from January's order quite happily. It's just cans from one of the cases in February's order that they aren't eating.

6. Squalliesmom

The Turkey & Giblets is their mainstay, but I also bought a couple of other flavors, so I will try them, too. But I have tons of the T&G. :(

7. Squalliesmom

Actually, one of my civvies vomited up his whole dinner last night. I thought it was maybe from a scarf & barf, I didn't stop to think that it might have been the food itself! That doesn't bode well at all for him eating it any time in the near future.:(:(:( Of course, if something is wrong with it, I don't want them to eat it. I wonder if I should contact the company?

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  8. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

The good news is chewy takes returns if you need to.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  9. Phoebes (GA)

I would return. Tell them why maybe they will exchange diff flavor.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  10. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Every now and then I have had this problem with FF, where all of a sudden my cat won't go near her fave flavor, but the problem is instantly "solved" if I go to the store and carefully select cans with a different expiration date. I do think that Purina/FF has bad batches occasionally, it's really annoying.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  11. Squalliesmom

That's good to hear! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.