Anyone deal with lymphatic luekemia or stage 5 lymphoma?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Phoebes (GA), Aug 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

What is there to look forward too it. Do we start planning her death..ty in advance,

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Has your vet told you this is Miss P's diagnosis, Angela?

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

What does your vet mean by stage 5 lymphoma? I haven't seen lymphoma referred to in stages before - been haunting the lymphoma groups online for a couple years now. I have also seen small cell lymphoma kitties so sick they won't eat and need a feeding tube, then recover and do fine with treatment. There are diffferent types of lymphoma, with different treatments, so you have to figure out what you are dealing with first. Lymphatic leukemia is rare in cats.

4. Phoebes (GA)

She said the differential report stated the findings were consistent with lymphatic leukemia or stage 5 lymphoma. Maybe I heard her wrong or the message skipped. Will find out on Monday. She is anemic, but that could be a chronic issue. I just am tore up thinking we have fought so hard to get her in such a good place with the fd, I can't see this being the rest of her story. Am I being over dramatic? Maybe. And now the waiting. Sigh. It's the worse. I still don't know what's wrong with my baby, and I feel like I don't know much more than I did a week ago. Only that now leukemia and or lymphoma has been added. I know the lymphoma is treatable.

5. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

I don't know much about either one of those diagnoses, but it's too soon to think the dark thoughts. Your girl is a fighter!

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  6. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

7. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

Just :bighug::bighug::bighug:.. praying for a positive report for you tomorrow Angela & Phoebes!

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  8. Deanie and Boo (GA) and Scout

Deanie and Boo (GA) and Scout Well-Known Member

I had a cat with GI lymphoma who went I to remission after her first chemo treatment and then lived another 4.5 happy years after that.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  9. Phoebes (GA)

:bighug::bighug:

10. Phoebes (GA)

Thank you for that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.