? Anyone else's cat throw up if they jump around and play right after eating or is it just my IBD kitt

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lillie, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lillie

Lillie Member

Leo seems to be fine and not sick but if he eats a lot and then starts running around or jumping up on things all his food he just ate comes flying out of him. Not sure if this is an IBD thing that happens or if normal cats do this sometimes? He runs upstairs then jumps up on the desk then up on the bookcase in the window then out comes the food sprayed everywhere including me! Do normal cats ever do this?

2. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes normal cats do that too...I won't let them run and play for about half an hour after they eat. I also don't allow our dogs to either.

And it's icky to clean up!

3. Lillie

Lillie Member

Thanks- yes it was very icky since he was right next to me up on the bookcase and sprayed his food everywhere. I was glad to see him feeling so well and playing again but man, what a mess! I wasn't sure if it was unique to his IBD or if other regular cats did this too.

StephG likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.