Anyone heard of RadCat raw?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sue and Oliver (GA), Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

I am helping a newbie find some low carb food. His cat is allergic to poultry which really limits the choices. Raw would work although money is an issue. Anyone heard of this brand? Any other ideas?

2. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

http://www.radfood.com/

Neither of my civies would touch the free samples I got from the pet store :-Q

The lamb formula might work for your friend (other two formulas are poultry) but Rad Cat is really expensive. The small 8 oz container is $6 :shock:

How about Nature's Variety frozen raw? There's a variety of meats besides chicken. I think all contain chicken eggs. Is your friend's cat allergic to eggs?

There's also Stella and Chewy's freeze dried dinners for cats. Only the beef one would work for your friend. A 12 oz bag is $20, at least at a local pet store here.

And there's Primal Pet raw. It's about the same price as NV, about $19 with the more exotic meats like quail and pheasant being closer to $30.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.