Anyone here? Important!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by sherrib, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherrib

sherrib Well-Known Member

Skittles is shivering like he’s cold. But his glucose level is 210 and actually that’s kind a high because he got 2 units of insulin at 1 PM. I tried to feed him but he didn’t want anything.He started antibiotic today but he has been on it before.

2. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

What's the antibiotic treating? You might post out in Main Health since there are folks out there with broader knowledge of a variety of health issues. I'm here, but not sure I'll be much help with this.

3. sherrib

I finally got money to get his infected tooth removed ( that’s why he fell out of remission) I just paid his vet on Saturday. I was told the wrong price for his surgery so I am actually short $90. So they went ahead and gave me anabiotic and said I have 10 days to come up with the rest. But I did put all of the money I had on his account.

4. Djamila

That's great you'll be able to get the dental done. If he's still shaking, I would really suggest posting in main. Other than a reaction to the antibiotic or low BG, I don't know what might cause that, and you said his BG is fine and he's used this AB before.

I wish I could be more help than that!

5. sherrib

His BG is a kind of high. He is not due for his PM shot until 1:00 AM. He doesn’t seem to be shivering as much as he was about 45 minutes ago. I did post in the main health board. Thank you so much for responding it’s nice to know that I’m not alone

6. sherrib

He was in remission for over a year and then his tooth got really infected. It’s taken a long time to get the money. I’m fighting to get on disability so I’m not working. I’ve actually been fighting since 2012 and I just had a hearing in October. My case went all the way to federal which I won only to have that judge say that I should’ve never lost to start w and he sent it back to a state judge to reman my case. In the mean time I’m struggling

7. sherrib

Btw .... our cats look a lot alike and my daughters name is Samantha but all her friends call her Sam

Djamila likes this.
  8. Djamila

It sounds like youve had a rough time lately! I hope better things are on the horizon! So glad to hear he's not shivering as much now. Have you been able to get him to eat?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.