Anyone in London, UK?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by ncklln, Mar 31, 2019.

1. ncklln

ncklln New Member

Hi all - Very sadly we lost John our diabetic cat recently, and we have an unopened bottle of Prozinc and a load of syringes etc that we'd like to go to a good home... We're in North London (N8)
    Nick

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  2. Lisa and little

Lisa and little Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is very generous of you to offer those supplies. If you don’t find someone on this site close by, I’m sure there is a local shelter that would greatly appreciate that donation in loving memory of John. Know he is at peace and I hope you find yours :bighug:

3. ncklln

ncklln New Member

Yes, we are heartbroken. Thanks for your kind words.
    Thought we'd try here first as the folks on this forum have been a valuable source of information over the past few years, and it feels right!

4. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet boy! Many prayers for peace and comfort for you.

You might also try posting on the Main Forum or the Supply Closet forum. Sometimes there are more folks looking at those forums.

5. Schmill

Schmill Member

So sorry to hear about John, hate hearing when the kitty's lose their fight :(

I expect they are donated by now, but if by any chance you still have them we might be able to make use (although the closest I get to London is usually Hemel Hempstead, so we'd need to arrange either meeting up or shipping I expect :) )