Are we off the juice? What is our status?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by underdawg, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. underdawg

underdawg Member

Please look at Bo's numbers. He has had only one shot since 10/15/10 and that was at the vet's office on 10/22/10. Are our numbers indicating that he is off the juice? Should I be giving an injection? Vet thinks I need to be giving .5 twice a day. For our numbers when he does not have a shot, i put in the BG levels as if he had a shot at the time that we did them. Thanks for your help.

2. Jen & Squeak

Jen & Squeak Well-Known Member

Woo woo! Yes, for now at least, you are off of insulin! I've no idea why the heck your vet would want you to give insulin at those numbers.......

Jen

3. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Hurray! Be sure to hop in on some of the newbie posts and tell them your story!

4. underdawg

underdawg Member

Not sure about that either unless he just does not think the home numbers have any value.

I will have to tell our story to some of the newbies. I feel a lot better now than I did when we started this so I know how they feel. Also the Reli-On meter was the best investment since it requires half of what the AccuCheck Aviva required for testing. I get it done with a lot fewer pricks now and it does not cost me quite as many chicken treats to get a number.

5. tuckers mom

tuckers mom Well-Known Member

The numbers are beautiful, looks OTJ to me. Great job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.