Aria 3/19

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Well, I've got to take Gira in for her post op, so I'm taking Ari along with us to get an in house blood panel just to make sure that there's nothing sickness wise that might be throwing her numbers off. She was in the black again this morning. I ended up shooting 2u just to get her out of there. Her curves still look good, but she's running higher for no good reason, so might as well check and make sure there's not some underlying something that she's hiding. She's VERY good at acting completely normal when she's sick.

I love my vet. They ran a full senior blood panel and sent to the lab for results. She stopped the fructosamine the tech's insisted had to be run after I explained that I had a months worth of bg tests in my purse to add to her chart. She also gave me a good idea to chart Ari's numbers over the whole month on one graph to see if I could see any trends where every X shots I may need to up her dosage. She said she'd call this afternoon to make sure I had Ari's tests before tonight's shot. She said she's very well hydrated and all signs were significantly improved. So, a pile of money later and I'll at least know for sure if there's any underlying cause for her insulin not affecting her as it had before. Oh and of course those spikes and all the peeing. My house once again smells like white vinegar.

ETA latest info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.