Arnie, new.

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by keli13, Aug 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keli13

keli13 New Member

Hi everyone! Arnie has been diabetic for 6 months. Over those 6 months with TR he's been able to reduce his insulin in half and most recently I'm trying to see due to his lower preshots and nadirs if I should stay at 1 unit of Lantus or .75 units. He is a 14 or 15 yr old rescue. Been my boy since he was 4 months old approx. Arnie has nice flat curves and is well regulated. He eats Friskies Pate, Fancy Feast Pate, Tiki Cat or Raw rabbit. For treats he gets Pure Bites freeze dried tuna or salmon. He's on Lantus. I test with a Relion Premier. Here is his spreadsheet. I'll have to figure out how to save a page of his spreadsheet to add as a file. Until then I have a link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qR_jJ4PI88V0Gke8qSQjAXOwWAjque8reHGv9i8CFQw/edit?usp=sharing

2. Sarah&Soph

Sarah&Soph Member

Welcome to you and Arnie!

Definitely be sure to post in the lantus forum, they can give you lots of help over there :) It’s helpful if you set up a signature with all the relevant information about Arnie, and you can include the link to his spreadsheet there as well! If you click on your name at the top of the page, you should see the link to edit your signature

3. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Welcome! What a cute boy Arnie is! It sounds like you are on top of things, and the beautiful blue and green spreadsheet shows it. Like Sarah said, the Lantus forum will be the best place to get dosing info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.