Arthritis help?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by shawna, Jun 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shawna

shawna Member

Hi friends,
    I am trying to figure out where to post or read posts about arthritis? I know this is a diabetes website, but I think I remember someone suggesting I visit the arthritis posts?
    Ted's back legs aren't getting better and maybe it's the spot of arthritis she found.

Ted has a vet appointment on Friday. I scheduled it so she can look at his teeth. Last time she said his teeth were fine, but it sounds like he is crunching on rocks with two teeth in the back! But, he's started hissing at me again (he did that before he was diagnosed with diabetes when he got sick) when I am near sometimes.....it's heartbreaking..... so I know he's in pain.
    and I don't know if it's tooth pain or his arthritis, or maybe it's both...but the Meloxidyl doesn't seem to be really helping him so much.

Thanks for everything, always
    <3

2. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

You will probably find some info if you search the main health forum. HERE is a recent thread on the subject.

shawna likes this.
  3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Hey Shawna! This is a diabetes forum, but most of us have had or currently have kitties who have other ailments too...so this is a pretty good place to ask for any information about any ailments! I don't have any experience with it, but to find posts about it you could do a search. You could also just post on the Main Health forum and include "arthritis" in your topic...and the question mark symbol maybe. I've asked about tons of different things here and there's always been at least one person who was able to help!

shawna likes this.
  4. shawna

shawna Member

Thank you so much :)

5. shawna

shawna Member

aw thanks, I was looking and I can't figure out where the main health forum is? I know I should be able to figure that out...but I just wasn't sure.

Thanks for your kindness! I hope you and your fur babies are well!

6. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

shawna likes this.
  7. shawna

shawna Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.