"As Fed" values from Young Again

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by dirtybirdsoaps, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtybirdsoaps

dirtybirdsoaps Member

I have been feeding my cats "Young Again Zero Carb" for a while now for one, of their 4 daily meals and they love it. I also love having accurate numbers for the "As Fed" values.

They sent me all the AS FED values and some added info that they provide about their product and feline diabetes, I asked them if it was ok to share and they said yes. I know Low carb dry has been mentioned frequently lately. The second attachment is the values the rest is added info Jennifer at Young Again provided for me. It only allows 2 attachments but I have a few more if anyone needs them

from YA:

Definitely feel free to share any information where ever you think best. Be sure to mention that it is Zero digestible carbs. I will also attach some other info that I think may be helpful for people. We also send out free samples to people should they like to see if their cat likes it. We are in the process of getting ready to offer a 4 lb bag of our Zero Carb food for a smaller trial for clients with Diabetic Cats. I should have that available in the next week or 2.

Thanks again! I look forward to hearing from you!
    Jennifer

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.