Asking for Prayers, Healing vines and vibes!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Bobbie And Bubba, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Today is the day I have been dreading. Bubba's right eye enucleation. Keep him in your best thoughts through this procedure and the healing process. I will post later how he did. Thanks in advance everyone!!!!:bighug::bighug:

2. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Sending prayers, healing vines and vibes for Bubba.:bighug::bighug::bighug: Will be thinking about you both today.

3. Janet Qatar

Janet Qatar Member

Sending you positive vibes and best wishes from across the world hope all goes well. :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

4. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Bobbie - you and Bubba will be in my thoughts today - lotsa hugs and positive thoughts -

5. Laura & Heffernan

Laura & Heffernan Member

Fingers & paws crossed here for you. My foster Himalayan Nichi had it done years ago & she's a normal happy & thriving one eyed cat. She gives a really good stink eye now.

6. SpecklesandMe

SpecklesandMe Member

Sending lots and lots and lots of positive thoughts and healing vines and hugs! :bighug:

7. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Prayers and healing vines to last all day, and then some! :bighug: :cat:

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Smokey and I send you luck, prayers and vines to you.

9. Merlin

Merlin Well-Known Member

Definitely will be thinking of Bubba all day today. Bobbie - you take care of yourself...all will be fine.

10. Jeanne

Jeanne Member

Prayers for your sweet kitty.hope all goes well.

11. Robin&BB

Robin&BB Well-Known Member

You & Bubba were the last thought on my mind as I went to bed last night ... & my first thought as my feet hit the floor this morning!
    I know it will all go well, Bobbie - sending you & Bubba many, many healing vibes (& relaxation vibes, too).:bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. granadilla

granadilla Well-Known Member

Sending healing vines and hugs. And remember to breathe! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

13. Karen & Rudy

Karen & Rudy Member

Thinking of you and Bubba! hope all is well, we'll be on the look out for an update :) hugs!

14. Cat girl

Cat girl Member

He will do awesome.cats are very adaptive.when miss kitty had both her eyes covered for 2weeks I was worried she would go into a depression but she did great!she remembered where everything was and even after a few days jumped up and down off couch!you have a tough little guy there.prayers

15. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for an uneventful procedure and a speedy recovery...
    and many hugs...

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Sending Prayers, Hugs and Healing vine for you and Bubba.

17. Bobbie And Bubba

Bubba is back in the house, minus one eye, a bit aggravated (think I would be too). He doesn't look as bad as I expected he would. He is still quite out of it and hopefully he will be interested in eating in about 45 minutes so I can get some more pain med on board and his insulin. Thanks for all the kind wishes and I felt everyone's prayers and positive thoughts surrounding us today. From the bottom of my heart, y'all are the best!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
  18. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Such happy news. we've all been waiting - go Bubba (and you must be so relieved)

19. Bobbie And Bubba

Yes, glad it's behind us. Now, just have to wait for the biopsy 7-10 days and for healing to take place. Thanks for all the good wishes and vibes, vines, prayers, the whole chabang!

20. Bobbie And Bubba

He's missing being outside. He wants to be inside the wood box in the living room. My heart....

Attached Files:

21. Carol & Murphy (GA)

He's gorgeous!! He'll be outside soon enough - inside cuddle time tonight

22. Sharon14

So happy he's home! Hope he heals fast! :bighug::cat:

23. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

So glad Bubba is home and safe with his Bean! Sending best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery!:bighug:

24. Vegetable (GA)

Vegetable (GA) Member

Glad to hear bubba is home & on the mend! Soon he will be outside again like nothing ever happened. :bighug:

25. granadilla

I'm glad it's over. What's the typical recovery time? Paws crossed for quick and easy healing.

26. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Good to hear Bubba is home with his mamabean!!

Now let the healing begin!!

27. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

I just saw this… what a doll!! hugs and healing :)) So happy he is home!

28. Robin&BB

Robin&BB Well-Known Member

So happy that Bubba's home with his mom!!! Here's to speedy healing & (hopefully) a good night's sleep for both of you.:bighug:

29. Squalliesmom

Bobbie, so glad to hear his surgery went well and he is back home! I'm sure he'll heal quickly and be prowling outside again soon. Hugs to you and scritches to Bubba. You are a great kitty Mom and Bubba and Forrest are lucky to have you! :bighug::bighug: :cat: :cat:

Bobbie And Bubba and granadilla like this.
  30. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Glad Bubba's surgery went well and that he's home with you. Paws crossed that the biopsy goes well.

31. Tucker&Me

Tucker&Me Member

Bobbie
    Double prayers for Bubba's quick recovery and the biopsy news to come OK.
    I hope he ate and you were able to shoot and give him some pain meds, cause I know you are fretting.
    Hugs :bighug::bighug: and super hopeful vines for both of you, a good night's rest.
    I'll be thinking of you guys tonight.

32. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

Sending healing vines to your baby

33. Brashworks

Brashworks Member

Heal quickly for your Mama Bean Bubba! Glad he's home!

34. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

My previous cat Sammy had that done and he did great. He still went out but he knew his limits and never left the garden. He didn't seem to need any adjustment time, and when I took him home the following day he was his usual self. Hope Bubba is too. Sending healing.

35. Bobbie And Bubba

Thanks for sharing that. At this point, he is still quite not himself. He ate better today than last night and he just wants to hide in my bedroom but, that's because I won't let him down in the basement (his favorite place to be ) yet because of the stairs. Why did your cat need an eye removal?

Squalliesmom and granadilla like this.
  36. granadilla

Good that he ate better this morning. Each day he'll get better and better. When did the vet say he could do stairs? Continued healing vines coming your way!

37. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

Sammy needed his eye removed as he has high blood pressure as a secondary complaint to hypothyroidism. Unfortunately, it caused bleeding in the eye and his eye ruptured. I let Sammy do the stairs straight away if he wanted to. They are very resilient.

38. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad all is well. They do bounce back quickly.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  39. Bobbie And Bubba

The vet never said anything about the stair; that was my notion with him so drunk like he shouldn't try them yet as they are opened stairs into the basement. I wanted to do without the buprenex but @ 2.25 his spiked up to 457 which indicated to me that he is in pain. The buprenex has him out of it. He is really so out of it and is just sleeping in my bedroom closet. Probably just as well because I can't get him to be calm when the cone of shame is on. He goes into wild cat spazz rubbing up against furniture and the walls trying to get it off so, I just decided to keep it off of him.

40. Bobbie And Bubba

So sorry that you baby had to go through all the pain the rupture must have caused him.

41. Cat girl

Cat girl Member

I hated the cone.miss kitty only wore hers a few hrs and I took it off and she didn't bother her stitches.my civie sable kept rubbing on her cone and sticking her head in it while miss kitty had it on and miss kitty was getting so mad at her lol.cats seem to heal pretty fast.glad he is home and doing better.

Critter Mom and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  42. Sharon14

Poor Bubba. Hope he heals quickly

43. Brashworks

Brashworks Member

Oh Poor Bubba. Just checking in to see how he's doing. I guess if the cone stresses him out I'd leave it off him, too. I hope he mends quickly and starts eating better for you. It's amazing how resilient they are.

44. Bobbie And Bubba

Thanks Melanie. I just got the cone back on him because it was making me nervous it being off and because Robin & BB made me understand how important it is. Thanks @Robin&BB ! He is resting. I broke down and gave him another dose of pain med because his BG spiked up to 457 about 2 hours after last night's meds were probably gone. Poor baby. I'll p0st a picture for everyone, it's not as bad as I was expecting.

45. Sharon14

Probably a good idea to leave it on. Even if you sit and stare at him all day it only takes a split second for a scratching claw to do damage. Remember it's only temporary(wish they understood that)

46. Squalliesmom

So sorry Bubba seems to be in pain. Sleep is very therapeutic, so right now I'm sure the rest is the best thing for him. I'm with you, I wouldn't let him try the steps while he is groggy from pain meds, too risky in my opinion. I'm glad to hear he's eating better! Best to keep the cone on, if it's at all possible. My Bengal boy, Khoji, lacerated his cornea pretty badly last November and had to wear a cone for two weeks, what a nightmare that was! This cat thinks putting Revolution on him is a gross violation of his personal space and a very invasive procedure, so you can imagine how he felt about wearing a cone. We had to double it up with one of those inflatable donuts, and he went through two of them before we were through, lol! After two weeks of putting the cone on every time he got it off, and drops in his eye three times a day, our hands and arms looked like ground beef! (And I actually tore a muscle in my thigh by repeatedly diving too my knees every time I grabbed him for drops, apparently I'm too old for that type of activity, imagine that!)

Hope Bubba feels much better soon! Hugs to you and scritches for Bubba and Forrest. You're a great kitty Mom, and you're doing a wonderful job!

:bighug::bighug::bighug: :cat: :cat: :cat:

47. Netty N.

Netty N. Member

Glad Bubba is out of surgery and on the road to recovery. Even minus one eye, he's still going to be one handsome son of a gun! Hope he feels better soon and continues to do well.

48. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

It was a shock to see Sammy's eye completely red one morning but he still wanted his breakfast!!! I just rushed him straight to the vet who operated immediately seeing as he hadn't eaten. He came home late the following day so he had time to wake up properly. He didn't have the cone on either. He had pain relief and antibiotics/anti inflammatories for a week after. I was having to give him drops in his eye before the op, I can't remember why now, which he hated. He was so much happier after the op. I think it must have been brewing for a while and he was in pain with it, so in a way, it was good for him when it was removed. He was 18 when he had it done. Hope Bubba is feeling better today.

49. Bobbie And Bubba

Oh gosh, Lucy! That whole ordeal with Khoji sounds terrible for you both! And you tore a muscle in you thigh diving! That was a real visual and I hope that your thigh is good as new. I know what you mean about being too old for this. I hurt my shoulder trying to get Bubba out of a tight spot and a contortionist, I am NOT!!! I can't imagine the cone for 2 weeks! It seems so cruel but I really do understand the importance of it. It's tough love. He is getting there, just not pooping, the buprenex is constipating and with the dang cone on, he can't drink water when he wants to so I am adding water to his food and syringing it. He is peeing though......Thanks for you good wishes. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  50. Bobbie And Bubba

I can only imagine waking up to see his eye completely red! When there is pain in the eye prior to the enucleation, it is such a relief to the cat because the eye pain is probably worse than post-surgical pain, or at least that is what the vet told me. So, it was really hard for me to take him in when he was pain free and bring him home to have pain...BUT a very necessary thing to do because eventually he would develop glaucoma and the eye would have to come out. Did you vet not recommend a cone or did you just not enforce it? I complied the day after the surgery, the first day he was so out of it and slept.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  51. Cat girl

Cat girl Member

At least your vet gave something good for pain.mine gave aspirin and cats are suppose to take aspirin I thought.i asked her for something stronger but nope.i felt like saying I bet if you end up with 3 layers of yours eyes scraped off and every time you blink your eyelashes scrape across that area you wouldn't be reaching for something as weak as aspirin for yourself.yeah that buprenophine will constipate big time.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  52. Bobbie And Bubba

Beth, that is terrible and yeah, I didn't think cats should have aspirin either.

Squalliesmom and Cat girl like this.
  53. Squalliesmom

Apparently, aspirin is okay if vet-prescribed in very small doses, any where from 48-72 hrs apart; cats don't metabolize aspirin the way we, or even dogs, do. There are better options than aspirin. And just as a heads-up, never, ever give your cat tylenol, it is deadly to cats.

54. granadilla

@Bobbie And Bubba, when you have a chance, please update us on how Bubba is doing. Hope he's not in pain still and is now able to navigate the stairs to his happy place in the basement!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  55. Bobbie And Bubba

Hi Shane, Bubba is coming along with a slight set back yesterday. The cone of shame ironically caused him a problem. He went into my mothers' room and got wedged under the bed (antique bed, lower rails) and must have flailed around trying to get loose and bumped the eye probably on the rail and it started bleeding again, not a lot but enough for me to get in touch with the vet. It doesn't appear that he opened up the incision, more like he bang the area and residual blood and fluids seeped out. GEEZE......I hate the cone because he is not a good driver with it on, banging into everything.

His last pain med was yesterday at 9:30 AM right after the bed incident and as per the doc he said to discontinue so he can become more alert and active . Gauging by his BG last night, he must be fairly comfortable and this AM he was 280 which is only a bit higher than he's been in the AM the last few days.

No stairs yet into the basement. He is so clumsy with the cone on that I am afraid just yet. The doc said keep it on till Wed. by then 90% of all healing should have taken place, right now he is probably in that itchy stage of healing and those hind feet can do a lot of damage.

I will be so glad when he is all healed up. This has been a very stressful thing for us both and yet a lot of wonderful things came out of it, like the new vet who did the surgery. I don't know if you saw my post of Ichiro's post last night, FB Go Fund Me was how I got this vet. He gifted his services for a fraction of what the other hospital wanted. (It was quoted at 2,000) It was scary to change but after meeting him and finding out that prior to him being a vet (for the last 20 years) he was a MD Pathologist which made me feel very comfortable. Now we have a new vet who is super nice and compassionate. He is calling me again today on Sunday to check in on Bubba! :bighug:

Thanks for asking and sorry about my novel! ;)

Critter Mom and granadilla like this.
  56. Squalliesmom

Hi Bobbie, glad to hear that Bubba is doing well (except for the under-the-bed problem). I'm sure both you and he will celebrate on Wednesday when the cone comes off! Just out of curiosity, what does Forrest think of Bubba wearing the cone? My guys stayed away from Khoji while he had to wear it and I felt SO bad for him. He always comes to "Papa Squall" for licks and cuddles when he fells insecure or under the weather, and Squallie wasn't having any of it as long as he had that collar on. Khoji was a very sad and lonely little kitty, he only had Mama to cuddle him (and I love them all to death but I draw the line at licking them, lol).

Your new vet sounds wonderful, too!

Hugs for you and scritches for the boys :bighug::bighug: :cat: :cat:

Critter Mom and granadilla like this.
  57. Bobbie And Bubba

Oh come on Mama bean!! That is funny. Yeah, Forrest did go over and sort of sniffed at him but that was it. Everyone is leaving him alone and he is isolating while he is recovering. He has always been a loner kind of cat, never a lap cat; he will stay in a room with us for short periods of time, then down to the basement. Since I am keeping him on the living decks with us, he is hanging in my bedroom closet. Poor guy. Can you believe that his new vet just called me again this morning to see how he was from yesterday's mishap. Boy do I feel lucky to have found this vet! Well, he found me..... I need to peak at Squallie's SS and see how he is doing.

Cat girl, Squalliesmom and granadilla like this.
  58. granadilla

Oh Bobbie, I can just see Bubba getting stuck under the bed. You're right, he doesn't sound like a good driver! At least he's not under the influence anymore. Wednesday is just a few days away, and then he will hopefully be released from the cone. Your new vet sounds wonderful!

59. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

No, my vet never advised it. He tried, but Sammy was so distressed he said it was causing more harm than good. He was constantly shaking his head violently and clawing at his neck. He never kept it on for more than 5 minutes before it was off no matter what the vet tried to keep it on with.

60. Bobbie And Bubba

Sounds like you were dealing with Houdini! We have till Wednesday to wear it and the vet will look at the damage he did yesterday and will decide if he needs it longer.....

Squalliesmom and Sue484 like this.
  61. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

One of my current civvies is like that too. He had a cone on because of a skin complaint on his chin, the fur had fallen out and left red raw skin. He is the most docile cat, but with the cone on developed super human strengths. When he was in his carrier, the carrier was literally flying around the floor, he was getting so violent with it. Needless to say when the carrier was opened, he bolted out minus cone.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  62. Maggies Mom Debby

Maggies Mom Debby Well-Known Member

63. Bobbie And Bubba

Got a good chuckle out of that! I was so afraid Bubba was going to be the same way buy he thrashed around a bit and finally settled in and resolved himself to the fact it was staying on. Thank God too because when I take it off to feed him, his paw goes right to the surgical site......Come on Wednesday!!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  64. Bobbie And Bubba

Thanks! they told me about the soft cone but said the plastic stiff one fit him better for some reason it gave better coverage......

Squalliesmom likes this.
  65. Maggies Mom Debby

Maggies Mom Debby Well-Known Member

That's too bad. I thought of it because is specifically mentions getting caught under furniture. How long does Bubba need to wear it?

66. Squalliesmom

That's why we had to double up on Khoji, he had a cone plus an inflatable donut collar, still managed to get out of it. We went thru two of the donuts before we were done!

granadilla and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  67. Squalliesmom

We c
    We couldn't take Khoji's off to feed him, for fear we'd never get it back on him. I ended up spoon-feeding him.

68. Bobbie And Bubba

Hopefully Wednesday is it with the cone. Fingers and Paws crossed.

Maggies Mom Debby likes this.
  69. Bobbie And Bubba

OMG!!!!

Cat girl likes this.
  70. Squalliesmom

Yes, a fun time was had by all during those two weeks...NOT, lol! I hope we never, ever have to repeat that!

granadilla and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  71. granadilla

Hi Bobbie! Was Bubba released from his cone today? Paws crossed you had a successful vet visit and that Bubba is now happily back in his man cave. :):bighug:

72. Bobbie And Bubba

No, he didn't get clearance, darrnnit! The "under the bed" incident set healing back a bit. Saturday is the projected big day now! I took the cone off yesterday as he was sitting in my lap and he gave himself a long luxurious bath. He is really being a good patient! Sleeps a lot because he is so darn bored, sits by the French doors looking out....He looks really good and I have to say that the pictures I saw online were gruesome looking and he never really looked that bad and never got real swollen. Thanks for asking Shane. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom and Critter Mom like this.
  73. granadilla

I'm glad he looks good, even if he has to wear the cone for a few more days. Scritches to Bubba for being a good patient and hugs to you, I know it's been stressful.

74. Bobbie And Bubba

Thanks Shane! You are so sweet. And you are up early! ;)

granadilla likes this.
  75. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Bobbie,

Just logged in for the first time in yonks and I'm sorry to hear about Bubba's tribulations. I'm glad he's recovering well from his ordeal, and we'll keep fingers and paws crossed for good news on Saturday.

Mogs

76. Bobbie And Bubba

Squalliesmom likes this.
  77. granadilla

@Critter Mom Mogs! It's good to see you. Hope all is well with you. Scritches to Saoirse.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  78. Critter Mom

Unfortunately both of us are a bit in the wars at the moment. :(

It's very good to hear from you. I miss being here.

Mogs

SpecklesandMe and Squalliesmom like this.
  79. Bobbie And Bubba

Sorry to hear that and best vibes are being sent to you both. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

80. Critter Mom

Thank you, Bobbie. :bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  81. granadilla

Hugs and healing vines to you both. I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch (been there and it's no fun). :blackeye::( :bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  82. Squalliesmom

@Critter Mom Hi Mogs! It's so nice to see you back on the boards, you have been sorely missed! Sorry to hear you Saorise are having a rough time of it, hope things improve soon. Hugs to you and scritches for Saoirse :bighug::bighug::bighug: :cat: :cat: :cat:.

83. Squalliesmom

Aww, sorry he didn't get to have the cone off today! Fingers and paws crossed for Saturday! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

84. Cat girl

Cat girl Member

Poor bubba.hope cone gets off soon.just the one night miss kitty wore hers was awful.she struggled awhile trying to get it off and kept bumping her eyes.then she couldn't eat or drink with it on and cone kept getting hung on everything and getting her stuck.she got stuck trying to get into cat box and couldn't get in so I just took it off her and kept a close eye in her.if she started bothering her stitches it was going back on but she didn't mess with them.back when they got spayed the vets never put cones on.now they put cones on every time.

85. Bobbie And Bubba

That sounds very familiar, Beth! Tomorrow should be the unveiling, YEAH!! He is looking really good for being 1 week and 1 day since the surgery. He is a trooper.

86. Cat girl

Cat girl Member

Yes he is.they heal amazingly fast and just except everything pretty quickly too.you can put and eye patch on him for Halloween and he can be a pirate.lol

Squalliesmom likes this.
  87. Cat girl

Cat girl Member

the vet have me a soft cone so she was able to bend the cone trying to get it off etc and hit her eyes.hard cone would have been better for that problem.right now I'm getting dirty looks after I put meds in her ears this morning lol.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  88. Cat girl

Cat girl Member

This is miss kitty the day she came home from the surgery.it is a tad swollen and red but by next day she looked a lot better.

Attached Files:

89. Janet Qatar

Janet Qatar Member

Just want to check in and ask how Bubba is doing after the surgery ? I also need to make my house (stairs ) safe for a paritally sighted newly adopted Star .Any ideas ? As we had a near disaster last week .

90. Bobbie And Bubba

Hi Janet! He did super after the surgery and all healed up nicely, external sutures still in. I posted a pic of him 1 week and one day post operative.

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/a-sneak-preview.147128/

About the stairs, hmmmm, he just started doing them after I took the cone off on Friday afternoon. We are a ranch style house fortunately and I closed the French door to the basement while he had the cone on because he was very clumsy with it on. Maybe some peeps can weigh in about safe proofing the stairs for you partially sighted cat.

91. granadilla

How did Bubba navigate the stairs? Did he seem a little cautious or did he act like it was totally natural? When you have a chance, I'd love to see how he's looking this week!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  92. Bobbie And Bubba

Hey Shane, when we opened up the basement door, he shot down like a" bat out of hell". I will upload a new pic soon. He's looking good, still crying to go out and he is miserable in that department. His BG is going up some and I think it is stress, just upped him twice in the last 24 hours. He might be allowed out this afternoon when I return home form a dental appointment. I have to think of his quality of life and being a prisoner is not quality. The vet told me let him out when the cone comes off but, I have been cautious and wanting to give him a few days without the cone to see how he was adjusting to his diminished eyesight.

granadilla likes this.
  93. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Maybe a harness the 1st time?

Critter Mom and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  94. Bobbie And Bubba

I just saw this, oh Miss Kitty, ouch!

95. Cat girl

Cat girl Member

Cats do good on harnesses.i taught mind to walk on harnesses when they were little.but can't take them out anywhere now cause miss kitty developed that horrible flea allergy.they are use to the house.i can leave door open and they won't go past threshold.my Siamese I put a leash on her when she was older and she didn't mind one bit.the other 2 took a little time to get use to it.put harness on for 1/2 an hour or so a day in the house.he seems the type of cat to say a leash are you kidding me?!!now that he is getting use to seeing out of one eye he won't have any problems with stairs etc.just very glad he is doing better.give him some hugs and kisses for me.

96. Bobbie And Bubba

I love Miss Kitty's new picture!!!!

Critter Mom, Cat girl and granadilla like this.
  97. Cat girl

Cat girl Member

I took a pic of both my cats with it held on their heads.my little devils.lol thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.