At last a spread sheet for Little Boy

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Anyname, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyname

Anyname Member

We finally got the spread sheet filled in and up and posted on the Lantus forum today. Sorry about yesterday but a dinner party took precedence.! LB was up to his old tricks. I try to set a lovely table (who doesn't?) and LB was sitting amidst the flowers and candles ... when our guests went into take their seats. The non cat people were agast. I went thru the motions of telling LB he was naughty. He always thinks visitors come to see him. Makes sense!

I can see a pattern from the spread sheet. I can also see that I now have to go back over the old thread to read about the issues that went thru to the keeper whilst we were angsting over the spread sheet. LB seems to have the most help from the insulin after 3 to 5 hours but is tracking back up well before the evening shot is due. But I now need to understand more about what to expect and look for. I certainly don't think 3 units is too high but maybe if he'd gone onto 2 units the results would be the same. He's been going 11 days on insulin.

Many thanks to Sue and the others who helped make our spread sheet a reality. I can see why ya all nagged us so much. :idea:

Marilyn

2. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Awesome! We only nag because we care =) You're doing great!

3. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

Hurray! Hope the Lantus group helps get Little Boy on track!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.