August Update on Murphy - Miraculous

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by missmurphy2010, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missmurphy2010

missmurphy2010 Member

Hello all. I apologize that I have not been active for several months as I have been ill and recently had surgery and am home recovering.

My little update on Murphy. She is now 6 months without the need for insulin, her numbers are running in the low to mid 100s. Her iatrogenic Cushing's is subsiding as we have decreased her asthma inhaler to one puff twice per day! She looks and is acting amazing! She has her little smurky grin back and is truly, truly a gift from God. Thank goodness he intervened.

I hope you all are doing well and that all kitties are doing well too. Murphy says hello to all and wishes you all the best.

I've attached a few photographs for you to see her progress from critically ill to amazingly healthy!

Best, Lisa

Attached Files:

2. Just-As-Appy

Just-As-Appy Member

Amazing - you have done such a great job in researching and caring for her. I hope that you continue to have happy times with her.

3. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing the pictures and Murphy's story! Marvelous :RAHCAT

Newbies, please take note of Murphy's experience. As bad as things may seem in the beginning and as you learn to treat FD, proper diet and treatment can make your kitty healthy & happy again!

4. Gail & Houdini (GA)

Gail & Houdini (GA) Well-Known Member

She is a beautiful girl and is looking healthy and happy....thanks to the great care you have given her!!

5. Ann & Scatcats

Ann & Scatcats Well-Known Member

sweet news :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.