Author With a Question

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Aven Ellis, Aug 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aven Ellis

Aven Ellis New Member

Hi all,

My name is Aven Ellis, and I write romantic comedies. In my current work in progress, I want to write a diabetic cat into the story. I love the idea of a special kitty who melt the heart of the hero and allow me to show the hero's dedication to helping a cat who has a medical condition. To show these cats can have great lives and add so much to the right home.

Now, my own cat has an autoimmune disease, so I need your help. If there are any cat lovers here who wouldn't mind answering some questions, sharing stories, and possibly reading a few scenes to make sure I'm accurate, I'd love to hear from you. Please DM if you would like to be on the *research team* ;-) If you do help me, I'll give you and your feline a shout out in the acknowledgments. This is for a book called On Thin Ice, Dallas Demons #4, about a hockey player. (And yes, he will hire a pet sitter to make sure all medications are gives at the right time when he's on the road, I promise.)

Thank you in advance.
    :) Aven

2. Robert and Echo

Robert and Echo Administrator Staff Member Moderator

FYI Aven emailed me, and this sounds like an interesting idea. (Aven, we're a suspicious bunch... ;) )

And also Aven there are a million stories on here. Some will make you laugh, many will make you cry. I wish you success with your newest book.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thanks for thinking of us, Aven. Most of us are so dedicated to our fur children. Please keep posting on how you are doing and what feedback you would like. I hope your book is a success. Please let us know when it's published, so we can buy a copy :)

4. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Lisa and Witn (GA) Well-Known Member

Please share your stories about your cats with Aven. I sent her Spot's and Witn's stories. She told me about the story she is writing and it will be wonderful. It would be great for us to try to find our cats within her story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.