Baby Moo

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Mpanizzi, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mpanizzi

Mpanizzi New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Mila. I just found out my 5 year old cat has Diabetes as well as feline Leukemia. The leukemia is not in her bone marrow so I'm still treating her for her health conditions. She's my world as I'm sure you all understand! Just trying to wrap my head around all of this. I'm extremely new to both diabetes as well as leukemia in cats.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Welcome! What a double whammy - poor you! :( We can help you with the diabetes treatment and there might be members with experience in feline leukemia. Please post all of your questions on the main health forum where more people will see them.

3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

4. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

5. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the group. It is indeed overwhelming at first. You know, the good thing is that diabetes is very well understood disease. And insulin can't cure the disease, but it can basically remove most of the symptoms. Modern medicine, ya can't beat it.

Consider browsing the other subforums. You may want to post questions in the Main Health forum after you have read some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.