Back from the vets , a bit of advice please

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by MAGGOT THE CAT, Mar 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGGOT THE CAT

MAGGOT THE CAT New Member

Well back from the vets with the boy ,she's pleased with him and wants to wait another 10 days to see if we will be able to manage just with his diet but his sugars need to stabilize first
    his blood sugar was still high but had gone down a little So all in all not bad news. Maggot is currently stuffing his face with his diabetic food and looks none the worse for wear ,back on 24 th for more tests , and to see if we will need injections.
    He has eating Royal Canin , which the vet recommended ,as they do , but ive read so much about so many different other wet foods he can have that are better and cheaper for him , Sheba seemed to be most popular but then i was told it contains "various sugars" so back to been unsure again !
    So what would people recommend please , we are in the UK by the way , any help help is muchly appreciated , and hopefully i can stop worrying myself stupid about it

Many thanks
    CHRIS and MAGGOT

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.