Baco says hi / update

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ruby&Baco, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby&Baco

Ruby&Baco Well-Known Member

Hi, well Baco is still doing great and gave me a beautiful 58 today! :D
    And I wanted to share this picture of her today sleeping. This is just crazy the way she sometimes sleeps hahaha.

How is everyone doing here? I really miss the conversations we all had daily :arghh:

Attached Files:

Sarah Smith and Sharon14 like this.
  2. Ruby&Baco

And right now she's on the couch with me.. Being super cute.!
    Watching the last episode of orange is the new black! :woot: Is someone else watching that serie? I'm in love with it! :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

Sarah Smith and Sharon14 like this.
  3. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

She looks so content & happy!:):cat:

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  4. Ruby&Baco

Well she should be because I make her life so good. She gets the royal treatment soooooo :rolleyes:

Sharon14 likes this.
  5. Marlena

Marlena Well-Known Member

Hello Ruby&Baco!
    Nice to see you both so happy.
    No, I don't know anything about that series Orange is a new black but I will look into it.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for health of the whole family!
    Rocky sends his love to amazing Baco.:):kiss:

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  6. Ruby&Baco

Hugs for you and Rocky :kiss::bighug:

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Ruby and Baco! Looking so good and so happy. Heard that series in good but I think it's on Showtime? Or one of the premium channels that I don't get. I need Netflix!

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  8. Ruby&Baco

We are! How are you and Bubba doing?
    It's on netflix, you can watch it there, it's a netflix original series. Just finished the new season and now I feel like my life is empty......:( Hahahaha

9. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Glad to see Baco is doing so well and enjoying the life of a pampered princess. :bighug:

10. Ruby&Baco

Awww super cute pillow, Baco needs that one! Hahaha
    How are you doing?

11. Tuxedo Mom

Me and the "kids" are doing fine..thanks for asking. How are you doing without all the test/shoot/feed rituals and having more time for yourself and your boyfriend? How wonderful for you ;)

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  12. Ruby&Baco

Good to hear Mary Ann!
    Pff on one side I really like it, no test/feed/shot but on the other side, it's boring all of a suddeno_O so I need to still adjust to this 'new' normal situation! Hahaha really weird.

Marlena and Tuxedo Mom like this.
  13. Tuxedo Mom

But now you have all this extra time to spend on her highness. You can give her breakfast in bed
    [​IMG]

or a day at the spa

[​IMG]

Or just sneak off and do some things that you would like. :)

Marlena, Sarah Smith and Ruby&Baco like this.
  14. Ruby&Baco

Hahahaha yeah that's so true!

15. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Hi Ruby! Glad that Baco is still doing so well! We miss talking to you too...but so glad you are still hanging around so we can catch up sometimes!

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  16. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Netflix is a must - it's pretty cheap and the content is great My fav is House of Cards, then OITNB, I also love the one with Lillie Tomlin and Jane Fonda (Frankie and something) But best show is the Americans - another good one on Sundance is Deutchland
    I'll really miss Prozinc too

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  17. Ruby&Baco

Yes house of cards OMG! The bomb! Hahaha

18. AbyResq

AbyResq Member

Hi Ruby, happy to read that Baco is doing phenomenally! Callie is is emulating Baco, and just skipped her 6th shot. Crazy to think someone asked their vet to put her down a few weeks ago.

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  19. Ruby&Baco

omg Kristen, I'm so happy for you and Callie! I'm crossing my fingers for you and hopefully we can visit her party ;)
    Oh really? Well yeah people get scared I think so that's there first reaction.

AbyResq likes this.
  20. Ruby&Baco

Baco played in the garden today with me. She did run! Well that's a first o_O haha
    I got her toy (it's a stick with a rope on it and at the end it looks like a mouse tail (but lots of them in different colors) so she was running like a wild kitty after it. Now she is exhausted hihi:rolleyes: good for her weight loss! We played for an hour so no wonder she is tired now:smuggrin:

AbyResq and Sharon14 like this.
  21. Ruby&Baco

The light are one in the garden and Baco, Minnie and I are still chilling in the garden because it was hot today outside and now it just cooled of a little so it's really nicer to stay outside now than inside!

Attached Files:

Sharon14 likes this.
  22. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Aw yay! I'm so glad she played with you! Definitely good for weight loss. :)

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  23. Ruby&Baco

Me 2, and she really enjoyed herself. We are now heading to bed! Baco is already asleep, poor Baco is exhausted:rolleyes:.
    Talk to you soon! :bighug::kiss:

24. Sharon14

So hot here too, nice to sit and relax in the garden! May do that myself this evening...

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  25. Ruby&Baco

South Ms (Memphis right?) i looked it up, and yes indeed it's really hot there! Here it is hot but not that hot.. But the problem here in the netherlands is that there is humidity, really bad! So it feels even hotter than it really is.. But oh well, it's better then rain, that is something we are used to every day almost here.

26. Sharon14

Farther south than Memphis! I'm an hour north of New Orleans. I know all about humidity. It's in the 90's and with humidity feels like it over 100F. Not sure what that is in C, but trust me, it's HOT!!!

Ruby&Baco likes this.
  27. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I'm near Birmingham, AL...trust me, we know about humidity here too...but not nearly as much as in LA!

Ruby&Baco and Sharon14 like this.
  28. Ruby&Baco

That's hot' that is 37C. Wow! Here is it around 80, nog as nearly as hot as were you at @Sharon14 :nailbiting:

@Rachel i've been in LA a bunch of times (even in the summer) but I don't find it as humid as that it is in the netherlands! I really liked it there (maybe because i'm used to this here) haha! You know what I like the most? Las Vegas weather, well not in the heat of the summer but after the summer, like september/october, because there is no humidity there! That's is for me the best place ever to be!

29. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Ruby, if you like Vegas, you should go to Colorado - Denver has the best weather very low humidity; sunshine; not so hot - warm days and cool nights
    Today we will all await the results of the Brexit vote

Ruby&Baco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.